Além de disponibilizar o material em formato eletrônico, o MEDREADER permite ainda acesso aos vídeos das apostilas e conferência dos gabaritos e comentários das questões de maneira muito mais dinâmica.
A ferramenta garante também maior interatividade com o material, com buscas de conteúdo por termos e a marcação de páginas favorita e dispõe de recursos para anotações em áudio ou em texto.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for Android
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems and filter data for improved workflows
• Perform clinical data entry using text elements, including photo and audio attachments
• View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
• Create individual patient image albums across given PACS studies
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses, and review progress notes
• View integrated context-specific Web pages and intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
This application contains the latest ICD9 codes, updated for Fiscal year 2011. The application contains a list of new codes, as well as all of the existing ICD9 codes. It allows you to bookmark individual codes down to the the 5th digit. The search is full text including the code, and you can even add your own notes. It works in airplane mode as you have to turn off your wireless connection in most hospitals which is a plus. This app also does interface with any other phone features like calling, messaging, or browsing which means your data and searches are safe!
ONE APP, 7 CLASSIFICATIONS
The Medical Coding Reference allows you to choose the classification that suits you best, without the need to download other apps: from here you can access all the medical coding systems and classifications you’ll ever need!
WE ADD NEW CODING SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME
These are the ones available at this moment:
* International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Clinical Modifications (ICD):
- ICD9CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD9CM Classification of Procedures
- ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD10CM Classification of Procedures
* International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) (Pending approval)
* International Classification of Primary Care 2 (ICPC2) (Pending approval)
EASY TO USE
* No more fastidious page turning: the Medical Coding Reference app is designed for easy google-like searches by code or by any related term (diagnoses, symptoms, etc.).
* You’d rather browse? Just browse! The Medical Coding Reference app re-uses the classifications structure of chapters and sections, so you won’t get lost.
* Create your own classification: beyond the intuitive search modes, you can also bookmark the codes you use more frequently to easily and quickly find them later.
EASY TO ACCESS
Based on the EspressoMD Cloud service, the Medical Coding References app follows you everywhere you go.
RIGOROUS AND FAITHFUL
Everything you would find in your good old lists of codes is here in the palm of your hand:
the codes, theirs description, their relationships (inclusion, exclusion, criteria, etc.).
Don't worry about updating your classifications, we will do it for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Medical Coding References app
2- Log to your account (or create it) on the Scionis EspressoMD Web Page
- the trial version (for free) will give you access to: ICD9CM e ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries (2011 version)
- the complete version (12.99$ per year): all the classifications, forever, always up-to-date
Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
Informativo mensal da Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia
Para fortalecer ainda mais a comunicação com o associado, apresentamos o APP do Jornal SBC, um modo simples, rápido e gratuito de se manter atualizado sobre a Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia.
Atualmente, notícias, fatos, transformações e evoluções acontecem na velocidade típica da era digital, pensando nisso, procuramos adaptar o Jornal SBC a essa realidade. Por outro lado, não desprezaremos a oportunidade que o jornal nos dá de uma reflexão mais profunda e de um detalhamento dos acontecimentos mais relevantes.
Com periodicidade mensal, formato e conteúdo dinâmico e ágil, o APP do Jornal SBC para aparelhos móveis pretende informar e atualizar, além de se apresentar como um veículo de discussão e reflexão sobre os rumos da Cardiologia e da SBC.
Basta um dedo para baixar em seu aparelho as edições do Jornal SBC, que você também poderá ler em qualquer local sem conexão, no momento em que preferir.
With FaceSheet, physicians simply enter patient billing and clinical information on their handheld technology from anywhere, at any time, with or without cell phone reception. Our technology uploads your changes over the air to FaceSheet’s master database on cloud, keeping billing person up to date instantly.
With FaceSheet on your Android device you can:
· Reducing paperwork from hours to minutes.
· Recover lost income by as much as 12.5% or more per physician.
· Reduce errors in CPT and ICD codes.
· Organize your entire patient list easily navigate to finish rounds fast.
· Increase accuracy of patient record keeping with easy handheld technology.
· Improve HIPAA compliance by eliminating paper super bills and friendly to environment.
Color coding is given to organize yourself to know the status of patients between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETE BILL UPLOADED.
Once the other members of your group begin using FaceSheet, they will instantly get your updates, signoff notes and picture FaceSheets. When weekend starts you don’t have to signoff patients one by one wasting time, FaceSheet with push notifications will have signoff notes from other physicians what to do with patients next day on rounds saves lot of time.
FaceSheet was designed with mobile physicians in mind. Its rounding functionality can benefit any Physician Including all specialists don’t miss valuable hospital visits, Nursing home visits, House calls even hospitalists and intensivists can share patients and information more effectively.
All data captured into FaceSheet by providers is stored securely on cloud made available to everyone at a practice who needs to see it. Providers can use their mobile devices to receive updates and enter charges while they’re on the go, and billing person can use our secure website to complete the billing workflow and mark it as billed or not so office managers monitor work flow.
When covering physician assumes care of a patient, the critical information is already present on that doctor’s mobile device and improving the continuity of care. Your practice’s complete patient list.
· Maintain a list of patients and their demographic information for rounding patients to finish billing.
· Document individual encounters by Patient, location, date of service, CPT and ICD codes.
· Report the charges organized by patient, facility and date to post to biller and to cloud to access later.
· Templates to use for common ICD, CPT, Signoff notes and Billing Notes. Entry for unlimited Facilities.
· FaceSheets are downloadable by billers in PDF format, for ease of billing if necessary.
· Signoff note to covering providers by push notification including list of patients to visit.
· Color coding list to fast track between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETED BILLING.
· Providers can give controlled access to multiple billers to finish billing task.
No backup worries – We keep your billing DATA on our CLOUD for 7 years for free.
HIPPA Compliant – All data is transported over secure SSL connections using AES-256 encryption.
The demo application shows mobile browsing of an EHR (Electronic Health Record) infrastructure. This allows the user access to electronic patient records on your android pad or phone.
Technologies used behind this application comply with IHE ITI profiles:
- XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing)
- XDS-I (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging)
This means that communication with the underlying EHR infrastructure is based on well recognized standardized communication protocols (e.g. DICOM, HL7, webservices, audit messaging, ...)
When the application is started you will be asked for a username. For this EHR viewing demo application it doesn’t matter what username you enter.
In the main menu you find four options: search, scan, options and about.
Search gives you the capability to perform a manual search. This is done by providing information about the patient. If you want to view all patients available in this demo use a * as surname, and press 'search'.
Scan is for scanning a barcode of a patient. When the scan is completed the application will show you the right patient information. You can find example barcodes here:
The options screen contains two settings. The first one is language selection. You can choose between English and Dutch. The second setting allows for selection of default start-up screen. You can choose between the main menu and the search screen.
In the about section you will find contact information on who to contact if you would like to receive more information.
يمكنك خلال التطبيق عمل الآتي:
- مسح باركود الدواء وعرض معلوماته.
- استعراض الأدوية التي يستخدمها المستخدم حاليًا.
- إضافة معلومات إضافية لدواء مستخدم حاليًا مثل: الجرعة، سبب الاستخدام، اسم الطبيب، اسم الصيدلية.
- تركيب منبّه لدواء مستخدم حاليًا.
ملاحظة: التطبيق تجريبي وما زال في مرحلة الاختبار، لاستخدامه بشكل متكامل يجب ربط رقم الباركود مع رقم التسجيل لعلبة الدواء من الصفحة الرئيسية.
Difference with paid version:
*Lite version only allows two patients in every hospital
*Lite version does not have history function
VISINOTE is here to help you!
Once you have downloaded VISINOTE, you can:
*Keep track of your patient visit schedule
*Keep track of your patients' room and status
*Jot down notes on each patient
*Keep track of your patient history
*Open VISINOTE with a 4 digit PIN
*Choose the hospital you want to check
*Add a new patient with three main details: name, room number, and 50 character note
*When you have visited a patient, you can click "done visit" button. A check sign will appear beside the patient's name; otherwise, a cross ("x") will be beside the patient's name.
*Visit status will be refreshed every day, so that you do not have to manually refresh it.
*At the end of a patient's treatment under your care, you could choose one of the following status: discharged, forced discharged, passed away, or transferred.
*Check your patient history: how many patients have been discharged in a period of time and what were their last status.
NEVER FORGET TO VISIT A PATIENT EVER AGAIN!
*Secured with a 4 digit PIN
*Practical, fast, and easy
*Ability to review patient history
Next tentative improvements:
*Improved workflow and user experience
*Ability to send data to VISINOTE from a browser
For a complete descriptions, visit our website at www.kvmedsoft.weebly.com
For questions or comments, send us an email to:
System requirements: Android 2.2
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc