Além de disponibilizar o material em formato eletrônico, o MEDREADER permite ainda acesso aos vídeos das apostilas e conferência dos gabaritos e comentários das questões de maneira muito mais dinâmica.
A ferramenta garante também maior interatividade com o material, com buscas de conteúdo por termos e a marcação de páginas favorita e dispõe de recursos para anotações em áudio ou em texto.
Physical Exam Essentials is your source for a quick overview of the patient physical exam. This is the ‘must-have’ reference app for anyone studying, practicing or interested in medicine. Never forget important exam techniques again.
iTunes Reviews -
★★★★★ An Essential medical app
“As a third year, this has become one of my essential apps that is on the homepage of my iPhone. Along with epocrates, eyechart, and imurmur, I use this multiple times a week. It’s comprehensive and simple to navigate! A must buy!”
- doc someday
★★★★★ Ultimate quick and dirty
“Great for medical students or anyone who might need to brush up on a comprehensive physical exam. Complete with pictures of normals and detailed instructions, you will never go into an OSCE or examine a patient without knowing what to do. Great app!”
- Rob Kaye
Maybe you’re in medical school with exams coming up. After gallons of coffee and many sleepless nights spent pouring over notes and textbooks, you still wonder if you’re going to make it.
Preparing for a career in medicine requires learning a daunting amount of information and technique. When facing an important test of your knowledge and abilities, like the physical examination of a patient, nerves can derail all of your memorization and confidence, in a hurry.
You know the material; you just need a little last minute boost and memory jogger to quell the stage fright. That’s where Physical Exam Essentials comes to the rescue.
This application lets you look up selected terms, view illustrations of physical exam maneuvers, read the Clinical Correlates to discover the significance of certain findings and find descriptions of special tests. Physical Exam Essentials even offers a guide for describing your findings.
Physical Exam Essentials is not a comprehensive medical reference. Rather, it is a handy overview resource that is perfect for medical students, pre-meds, health professionals and anyone who practices or has an interest in medicine. Conveniently located on your mobile device, this application provides quick, easy-to-use reviews of procedures and techniques for 14 different categories:
* The Health History
* The General Survey
* Skin and Nails
* HEENT and Neck
* Thorax and Lungs
* Breast and Axillae
* Cardiovascular Exam
* Peripheral Vascular System
* Abdominal Exam
* Male G*******a, Anus, Rectum, Prostate
* Female G*******a, Anus, Rectum
* Mental Status Exam
* Cranial Nerves
* Neurological Exam
As you can see, Physical Exam Essentials has got you covered for examining your patients. That’s not all, though. Just look at some of the other features you get!
* Attractive, easy to navigate interface
* Look up certain selected terms in Wikipedia, Google, or Google images
* Pictures in each section help to illustrate physical exam maneuvers
* Includes "Clinical Correlates" which highlight the significance of certain physical exam findings
* "Presentation Tips" included to help you describe your findings
* Includes descriptions of special tests that are not usually performed in a routine physical exam
* Content and images added and updated regularly
Forget carrying those heavy textbooks everywhere you go. Sometimes, all you need is your iDevice and Physical Exam Essentials.
Download this amazingly helpful application now. You and your patients will be glad that you did.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Now, the innovative FREE Epocrates CME app, powered by RealCME, is available to help practitioners fulfill continuing medical education requirements (CME/CE) requirements and stay up to date with the latest medical developments -- right on your Android device.
Epocrates CME offers the widest variety of unique, interactive continuing medical education activities across numerous specialty topics, with new activities added frequently. Activities are accredited by AMA, ACPE, ANCC and others and supported by an advanced personal CME toolset.
What sets Epocrates CME apart?
✔ Wide variety of engaging activity formats, with instant built-in feedback from esteemed experts
Choose from a wide variety of CME activity formats that reflect real-world experiences of health professionals. Virtual Patient Visits and Virtual Grand Rounds integrate authentic decision-making opportunities, peer-to-peer interactions, and expert discussions. You’ll have the opportunity to manage patients over multiple visits and settings, and view how your selections compare with those chosen by the faculty and other participants.
✔ Robust personal CME toolset to help you track credits and scores, compare your scores to other learners, and set and track goals
All completed credits are tracked automatically in your personal CME toolset and copies of your certificates are directly emailed to you. In addition, you can use this app to track your mastery of a particular topic in real-time, compare your mastery levels with other learners, review scores of completed activities, review all previously answered questions and correct answers along with faculty commentary, set up and track performance goals, schedule follow-up activities, and more!
✔ Personalized CME Portfolio Report
Every three months you’ll receive a personal report summarizing all of the CME activities you’ve completed, activities that you’ve started but not completed, your progress against CME credit goals and performance goals, and a summary of your mastery levels by topic along with comparisons to all other learners.
✔ Convenient online/mobile access
Your activities are synced on both platforms to enable you to switch between your computer and mobile device while you work on a single activity. For example, start an activity on your Andorid device, and finish it on your computer. You can also access Epocrates CME directly via an Internet browser at www.epocrates.com/cme.
Epocrates CME app requires an Internet connection to view and complete activities.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at email@example.com. Thank you!
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
WikiDoc was created to freely share medical knowledge and to foster collaboration among healthcare providers. Launched by Dr. C. Michael Gibson of Harvard Medical School in late 2005, WikiDoc is the first and largest wiki dedicated to medicine on the Internet. WikiDoc is kept up to date by over 5,000 collaborators around the world. The content has now been updated nearly half a million times. There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for the site.
WikiDoc is intended to be a free shared resource for housestaff (in preparation for morning report), medical students (in preparation for morning rounds) and fellows (in preparation for conferences). Nurses and attending physicians may find WikiDoc valuable in improving and maintaining their fund of general medical knowledge.
We hope you will consider volunteering your time and contents to provide free, up to date medical information to both patients and physicians around the world.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
About Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official Drugguide.com and regular updates.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web include:
• Regular updates downloaded to your tablet and smartphone
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Subscription includes regular updates and access to the official Drugguide.com website.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
This is a TRIAL version!
A comprehensive, quick-access drug guide focusing on patient safety – written specifically for nurses!
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible:
* FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
* Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
* Safety inserts explain how to handle hazardous drugs
* Full-color 32 page insert covers Safe Drug Administration
* Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
* A streamlined design puts important information at your fingertips
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
** Internet access is for Ads **
** You can hide the ads in Preferences **
Please email me if you would like to help translate the app into your language.
Localizations done: English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish, Hebrew, French, Japanese (incomplete)
If you like this app, please support me by buying the Pro version.
Calculate dates of pregnancy:
-Last menstrual period (LMP)
-Estimated date of conception
-Weeks gestational age (WGA)
-WGA obtained by ultrasound
-Estimated due date (EDC)
-Adjust length of cycle and luteal phase
-Store multiple patients for easy retrieval
-Full Help pages available
-Export data to XML on SD card
-Import saved data (Pro version only)
-Save app to SD card (PRO version only)
-Include extra notes in patient data
Please note: This app may be used for personal tracking purposes, but it is primarily meant to be a clinical tool for professional healthcare workers.
This app calculates exactly 280 days (40 weeks) from LMP to EDC, and accordingly for any date in between. Please note that the paper/plastic wheels used by obstetricians or ultrasound technicians are inherently inaccurate. Different pregnancy wheels may vary by as much as 3 or 4 days. Please keep this in mind when comparing the values obtained here to those given in clinic/hospital.
Key words: pregnancy calculator, obstetrics, obgyn, obwheel, ob wheel
Anytime, anywhere, always have the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10) at your fingertips.
Through an objective and fast interface, make queries either by typing the disease name as well as by your code. It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Have all the data on a single download of less than 1MB and nothing more. And if you wish you can also install it on memory card (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
Internet access is required only for disease-related ads (whenever it is possible). Besides that, we do not require any registration.
The most-acessed codes can be saved in a bookmark list. Also the auto-complete search will make your life much easier.
Created by Mick Schroeder - PharmD
RxShortages is open source software - source code available at: https://github.com/mick-schroeder/RxShortages/
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more...
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.