Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for Android
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems and filter data for improved workflows
• Perform clinical data entry using text elements, including photo and audio attachments
• View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
• Create individual patient image albums across given PACS studies
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses, and review progress notes
• View integrated context-specific Web pages and intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
When ending a continuous measurement after at least 30 seconds, the measuring progress can automatically be shown.
The selection of further measurement curves and comparison is possible in the PRO-version only. This allows you to display your condition over a longer period, for example if you have stopped smoking.
Useful for: training, prevention and rehabilitation, motivation, self-control, data capture and to be forwarded to third parties.
What is included?:
Just take a look at our navigation tree in the screenshot gallery.
Average heart rate/
Continuous pulse with RR interval in millisecond accuracy/
Pulse wave variability/
(manual registration of the pulse possible)/
Blood pressure (previous calibration required!)
(manual registration of blood pressure possible)/
Calculation of BMI/
notes on all values possible/
Diary with statistical analyzes of all values and notes (view divided into periods and values, selectable)/
Training exercises for sports, leisure and home (in preparation)
enter blood glucose values
The measurements and registrations can also be used as host mode.
If there are problems, please contact us.
The software generates own physical changes and shows tendencies.
The Software can not replace the doctor and is not a medical product!
Includes more than 700 multiple-choice questions and flashcards, and a glossary of terms and definitions.
Module 1: Medical Acronyms
Module 2: Physician Coding
Module 3: Billing and Coding Fundamentals
Module 4: Surgery
Module 5: Medical Conditions & Diseases
Module 6: Anatomy
Module 7: Medicines and Drugs
Module 8: Radiology
Module 9: Pathology
Module 10: Anesthesiology
Module 11: Hospital Management
Module 12: Lab Tests and Results
Module 13: My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Medical Billing news feed.
Prepare for the following national certification exams such as the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA) CMRS exam, American Academy of Professional Coder's (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder's (CPC or CPC-H) board exam, and the American Health Information Management Association's (CCS or CCS-P) board exam.
Become a Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS).
keywords: medical coding, medical billing training, medical billing school, medical billing specialist, medical billing coding, medical bills
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the App Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps, EMR, EHR.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. App even pre-fill the message that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email your patients who have balance due.
Like us at
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
"Truly Unique, Revolutionary Medical Mobile Billing App”
doctorPal is a truly unique medical mobile billing app that works seamlessly regardless of EHR system.
It is a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant application containing all ICD, CPT, E/M codes, that instantly transfers charge captures to a coder or biller in less than a minute! The point-of-care charge capture utilizes cutting-edge Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to convert the billing information into editable text. This is loved by billers and coders!
doctorPal gives you the option to forward this “superbill” to your own personal biller or utilize billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app. Using this app generates the average practice an additional 6-10% in revenue. This application is for all medical specialties and especially those that gather facesheets on a daily basis.
doctorPal is available as a free app to DOWNLOAD. There is a service charge of 3.49/day , billed monthly at $106.15. This service subscription charge helps to cover AMA leasing royalties, (ICD, CPT, E/M), server fees, upgrades, IT support, and general customer support.
All medical residents have full unrestricted access to most features of the app, FREE of charge! There are no subscription or AMA lease charges to residents!
- Eliminate completely lost charge captures, thereby increasing revenue to your practice
- Instant charge-capture information at point-of-care
- Option to utilize your own personal biller or billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology integration for immediate claim submissions
- Virtual and seamless delivery of charge capture to Biller
- Available to all Independent and Group Medical Practitioners, regardless of specialty, plus PA/NP’s, PT/OT
- Free for all the Residents around the Nation
- IT support (doctorPal is there for you!)
• Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
• This is a web based patient scheduler and organizer app with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
• It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
• User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app.
• It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc.
• Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added on request. It reduces the cancelation and failure to show up for appointments.
• Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
• It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
• Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
• Secure Message Center to communicate with the patients and other providers can be added on request.
• Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Portal, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
• Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
Very useful for home use or possibly when the doctor does not have the tools
- To turn off/on the light only must touch the screen
They can also use it as a flashlight or magnifying glass!
- Il est bien évidemment possible de rajouter des scores ou formules, et vous pouvez me contacter à dessein. Si vous disposez de références bibliographiques pour les nouveautés que vous souhaiteriez voir ajoutées, merci de me les communiquer afin de gagner du temps dans mes recherches.
- Medicalcul n'est disponible qu'en français.
- Dr P. Mignard, P.H. service Urgences/SMUR, C.H. Marne-la-Vallée (77) -
The guide contains up to date first aid guidance, divided into relevant sections, subsections and information pages.
It provides you with step by step instructions for dealing with a wide range of situations. Information pages use a handy colour code system, allowing you fast and easy access to relevant data.
Dosecast is both flexible and easy-to-use, with all these features included in the free edition:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders with or without an internet connection. Dosecast also tracks the time zone you're in when travelling and adjusts reminders accordingly, so you get notified correctly no matter where you are. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you every few minutes until you respond.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: With Dosecast, set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted, even when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
A Premium edition is available for purchase, which adds even more features:
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, and liquid doses. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left! [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due. [Premium Version Only.]
Please note that purchases of the Premium Edition can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
The demo application shows mobile browsing of an EHR (Electronic Health Record) infrastructure. This allows the user access to electronic patient records on your android pad or phone.
Technologies used behind this application comply with IHE ITI profiles:
- XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing)
- XDS-I (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging)
This means that communication with the underlying EHR infrastructure is based on well recognized standardized communication protocols (e.g. DICOM, HL7, webservices, audit messaging, ...)
When the application is started you will be asked for a username. For this EHR viewing demo application it doesn’t matter what username you enter.
In the main menu you find four options: search, scan, options and about.
Search gives you the capability to perform a manual search. This is done by providing information about the patient. If you want to view all patients available in this demo use a * as surname, and press 'search'.
Scan is for scanning a barcode of a patient. When the scan is completed the application will show you the right patient information. You can find example barcodes here:
The options screen contains two settings. The first one is language selection. You can choose between English and Dutch. The second setting allows for selection of default start-up screen. You can choose between the main menu and the search screen.
In the about section you will find contact information on who to contact if you would like to receive more information.
1. Option to add Allergy info
2. Appointment scheduler for doctors
3. Option for Patients to book appointments online
4. Reminders for Patients and Doctors about appointments
Kimberly Smith has provided services for individual therapists, psychiatrists, mental health providers and small businesses in D.C., MD and VA for over 10 years and has over 20 years of relevant experience.
* Mental Health Billing
* Mental Health Consulting
* Patient Intake & Eligibility
* Denied Claims Resolution
Welcome to the Kimberly Smith's Billing App. In-App Features Include:
* Push Notifications
* Set Appointments For Services Directly From The App
* In-App Coupons & Deals
* Tap To Call and Email Directly
* Access Testimonials, Resource Links & Company Info
Download the Kimberly Smith's Billing App for accurate & professional mental health billing services.