- 300 quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
AAPC's medical coding certifications are nationally recognized by employers, physician societies, and government organizations such as the Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS). According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, most employers prefer to hire credentialed medical coders. Additionally, certified coders earn 21% more than non-credentialed coders.*
AAPC medical coding certifications are a must for anyone interested in pursuing a career in medical coding and billing.
Medisoft 20 Mobile provides you with the ability for a patient to enter specific information about themselves electronically versus a clipboard of papers.
Medisoft 20 Mobile enables you to electronically capture your charges and diagnoses using an electronic superbill (no more paper superbills!). Easily transmit charges, diagnosis codes, and notes to your biller or front desk – on the go or in the office – from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Appointment, Patient clinic record and medical consult. ideal for Medical or Doctor of Medicine in the Specialty: Surgery, Dentistry, Geriatrics, Neurology, Nutrition, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry and others.
The NEW Health Data Management APP features:
- Daily news and analysis to keep you up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Health Data Management
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Health Data Management covers the subjects that matter most, including:
- Meaningful use
- Electronic health records
- Hospital information systems
- I.T. outsourcing
- Clinical information systems
- Electronic prescribing
- Revenue cycle management
- Patient safety
- Strategic I.T. planning
- Mobile technologies
In health care, no publication rivals Health Data Management's coverage of the news that matters most to industry executives. In fact, American Business Media awarded Health Data Management a 2011 Jesse H. Neal Award -- often referred to as the “Pulitzer Prize” of business journalism -- and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors gave its "Best Online News Section” award to the publication for the sixth consecutive year!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Practo Ray Practice Management App for Android is a seamless extension of Practo’s highly adopted practice management solution, Practo Ray. Practo Ray enables a completely digital practice by providing simple-to-use software for doctors and health & wellness professionals.
The Practo Ray Practice Management app can be installed on any Android smartphone for a mobile practice management experience that enables better patient relationship management by providing doctors, and health & wellness professionals the much needed on-the-go ability for appointment management, patient database, and patient file management.
Through Practo Ray Android app, you can:
1. View and manage your daily practice schedule
2. Book new appointments or reschedule existing ones
3. Send appointment confirmation and reminder in SMS and Email
4. View and manage Patient Database
5. Add new patients or update profile for existing ones
6. Add files to patients’ EMR (Electronic Medical Record) using your phone’s camera - digitise patients’ files and diagnostics reports
7. Have offline access to practice information when phone is not connected to Internet
8. Easily synchronize practice data on your Mobile and Cloud practice
9. Manage multiple practices on the go
Practo Ray Practice Management for Android helps you remain in control of your medical practice or wellness centre even when you do not have access to your computer or when you are travelling.
The ever-growing Practo Ray customer base of 20,000 doctors and health & wellness professionals across 10 countries have established Practo Ray as the best practice management software available today.
Experience the convenience of on-the-go practice management; download the Practo Ray mobile app today!
Follow Practo on Twitter: twitter.com/practo
Join Practo on Facebook: facebook.com/practo