MySensorlog stores all available sensor data from the built-in, active, sensors in the mobile in a zip-file. Sensor-data is stored at the maximum frequency allowed by the mobile system. The zip-file is then used for your own analysis. The app is therefore for you who, in a simple and structured way, want to collect sensor data via your mobile for your own analysis.
- Userfriendly and intuitive user interface
- The zip file with sensor-data is stored locally in the mobile and can easily be shared in preferred way (email, Drive, Onedrive etc) immediately after measurement or at a suitable time.
- Each measurement is given a unique code as a reference and noted in a list. The code also appears in the zip file name.
- All sensors available for logging data are displayed in a list. Position data (GPS) is not logged.
- Each measurement is listed and can be opened for review of details (date, time, etc.). The measurement can be handled from there (shared or deleted).