* Context to advancements in medicine and health worldwide.
* The latest contents of various medical journals, with article summaries.
* Last 24 Hours
* All Unreads
* All Stars
* Switch Theme (Light/Dark)
- Medical News Today
- Medical Xpress
- MedPage Today
- NPR Health News
- The Guardian
- Scientific American
- e! Science News
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- The Lancet
- British Medical Journal
- Nature Medicine
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription.
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Todas as 6301 bulas têm um princípio ativo correspondente. Perfeito para descobrir medicamentos similares através de recurso exclusivo do Guia de Bulas.
Agora você pode escolher o esquema de cores da bula para uma leitura mais agradável!
É possível visualizar as bulas tanto na posição retrato como também paisagem.
São 6301 bulas na palma da sua mão! Não é necessária a conexão com a internet. Todas as bulas ficam acessíveis onde você estiver!
DEZ recursos exclusivos do Guia de Bulas:
1. Busca por Princípio Ativo em TODAS as bulas;
2. Pesquisa inteligente: ignora acentos e filtra letras contidas dentro dos nomes;
3. Instala automaticamente no cartão de memória, poupando espaço interno;
4. Todas as 6301 bulas ficam disponíveis de maneira off-line.
5. Bulas completas;
6. Um toque para limpar a caixa de pesquisa;
7. Aumenta e diminui o tamanho da fonte;
8. Escolha do esquema de cores da bula;
9. Função Favoritos;
10. Função Histórico.
Surpreenda-se com um aplicativo muito rápido e simples de usar. O aplicativo conta com recursos exclusivos para facilitar a consulta. Você ainda conta com a excelente função Histórico, que armazena as últimas bulas visualizadas para uma consulta posterior. Você ainda tem a opção de marcar uma bula como favorita para acessá-la facilmente a qualquer momento.
Instale e comprove: o melhor sistema de busca da Play Store! Prático e eficiente, economiza o seu tempo.
Se você possui Android 2.2 ou superior, pode mover o aplicativo para o cartão de memória.
Totalmente em Português! 6301 bulas de medicamentos disponíveis no Brasil.
ATENÇÃO: Se você não encontrar a bula que necessita, envie um e-mail para que ela seja incluída na próxima atualização. Ou se preferir, entre nesta página e faça a sua solicitação: http://guiadebulas.blogspot.com/p/solicite-uma-bula.html
# Se você não consegue comprar o aplicativo, siga estas instruções:
# Se você estiver tendo qualquer problema para baixar o aplicativo, consulte esta página de ajuda da Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=pt-BR&topic=1046719&answer=1067233. Os desenvolvedores não têm controle algum sobre o sistema de downloads da Play Store. Não somos responsáveis se você não consegue iniciar o download ou instalar o aplicativo. Esse é um problema conhecido da Play Store e por isso possui essa página de ajuda.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and different Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application. Developer does not guarantee reliability and/or validity.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: firstname.lastname@example.org
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more...
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...