With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
Simply present the mobile card to your pharmacist for instant savings. Discounts will vary based on the pharmacy and prescription. While the average discount is nearly 50%, discounts may range up to 75% off the retail price. We are aligned with pharmacy benefit manager, Catamaran Rx, who has negotiated discounted rates on medications. Because the RxRelief Card is not insurance, it's FREE.
Download the app, snap open the card and snag your savings!