Whether you are considering weight loss surgery or are already losing weight, this app is for you. Lap Band, gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve) - it's all here.
- Track nutrition, scan food labels (bar codes), track water intake. Set goals for your specific stage pre or post surgery.
- Access the most popular weight loss forums.
- Participate in the Bariatric Fitbit Challenge.
- Access Bariatric friendly recipes.
- Track your weight loss.
- Take photos of your progress and create a photo timeline of your weight loss success.
- Find motivation from our weekly motivation section specific to weight loss surgery.
- Listen to the Bariatric Surgery Podcast - listen, learn, compare.
- Buy your vitamins and supplements.
- Access the best tools on the web for weight loss surgery patients.
Use the handy tools to chart your symptoms (symptom list provided with kind permission of Sally M. Pacholok R.N. & Dr. Jeffrey J. Stuart, authors of 'Could It Be B12?'), injections, supplements and medications and track improvements or regression in your health. The app syncs to the www.b12deficiency.info website where you can securely log in to view and print your data.
Is your memory affected by B12 deficiency? Many of us have memory problems caused by the condition. We forget appointments or when to take our medications and supplements. Reduce anxiety and become organised by setting this app to give you handy reminders and alerts.
*My Symptoms - Use the slider bar to record the severity of your symptoms. Once entered and graded your results appear in graph form, alongside your supplements and medications.
*My Supplement/Medications - Organise and manage your injections, medications and supplements. Let the app remind you when to take your dosage.
*My Diary - Supplements/Medications – In calendar form. Click any date to view doses for that day. Keep your current supplements/medication schedule at your fingertips.
*My Charts – Choose up to three symptoms to view at one time, and the graph will display improvements or regression. You can overlay this graph with your supplements to see a fuller history.
*My Journal - Record your observations and keep notes. Say how you feel!
*My Test results - Keep your important test results accessible, and monitor changes over time.
*My Medical History - Record key information regarding your B12 deficiency and any other conditions you have.
*My appointments - The app will remind you of your scheduled appointments.
*My Images – The camera never lies! Build and organise a personal image library of your visible symptoms to record your B12 history.
- The application covers all macro and micro vitamins and minerals our body requires.
- Learn why should you consume vitamins/ minerals?
- Know which food provides what nutrients.
- Learn about the symptoms and deficiency diseases on consuming less amount of vitamin/ minerals.
- Educates on negative effects of its overdose.
There is no medical specialists at a hospital in a case of emergency care?
For such case, you can use Join and get some professional advice from medical specialists who are outside of a hospital.
The app is connected to hospital internal systems such as PACS, and supports doctors to diagnose more accurately from anywhere.
Join is the new type of communication tool to support medical sites, which enable to share medical information within medical professionals.
- Connect to internal systems in hospitals such as PACS
- Private 1 on 1 chatting and also group chatting are supported
- Many medical related stamps
- Use as medical cooperation tool between hospitals
- Send and receive DICOM images in a chat, within a hospital and between hospitals
- Watch live streaming video from ICU, operation rooms and patients room
- High security for connection between app and hospital internal systems
- Set security level and passcode timer by individual hospitals
Transformations Specializes in bariatric surgery and weight loss management. With a experienced providers and professional staff, the Comprehensive Weight and Management Center is designed to help you achieve your weight loss goals! Learn about different surgeries and program options, calculate your BMI and read about each provider at Transformations in the app to get a better feel for what you can expect and what program is right for you.
Designed for anyone interested in weight loss, or weight loss surgery in mind, RemedyEHR has created this app for informational and contacting purposes only, to connect patients and potential patients with their providers and program managers.
Download now to start your weight loss adventure!
In fact, some of our staff have had weight loss surgery and can relate to the fear, excitement and concerns that you'll experience.
Our surgeons, Dr. Duncan, Dr. Hobson, and Dr. Tuggle, are some of the most talented in the country and have performed over 8000 bariatric surgeries. We are with you before, after, and whenever you need us.
Our comprehensive program offers our patients and people considering weight loss surgery this app to help you stay connected, engaged and motivated for success.
With this app you can:
1.) Request Appointments
2.) Food Journal
3.) Create a photo timeline of your success!
4.) Join our Fitbit Challenge and compete against others in our program!
5.) RSVP to seminars and support groups.
6.) Ask out Dietitian or Counselor a question.
We hope you enjoy this app and we're looking forward to helping you reach your weight loss goals.
Edit the equipment and instruments as needed for your location.
Put notes in as needed too.
mySurgicalAssistant is an “awesome tool” for all professionals who work in Surgery! It is the ultimate Procedural Preference Card for all major Specialties such as, Bariatric, Cardio-Thoracic, ENT, General, GYN, Neuro-Spine, Orthopedics, Urology, and Vascular. Whether you are a Nursing or Surgical Technology Student or you have years of experience, this app will give you a quick guide to doing any procedure. After choosing the Surgical Specialty you are directed to a list of procedures for that specialty. Upon selecting a procedure, you will see, a list of Equipment that is needed in the OR Suit as well as a list of Instruments needed to perform the surgical procedure. There will also be links to a Picture of the procedure and the Position of the Patient. Maybe you are on call or assigned to a room that has a line-up that you are not too familiar with, this is your key to success!
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.