Mom's can scan the barcodes(Updated Weekly) of thousands of over the counter medications and receive immediate, clear, and easy to understand information on the drugs safety, and the safety of any ingredient the drug contains.
This Field Guide does not authorise skills or medication administration. Practitioners should only practice within their scope of practice and in accordance with their level on the PHECC Register.
Use the handy tools to chart your symptoms (symptom list provided with kind permission of Sally M. Pacholok R.N. & Dr. Jeffrey J. Stuart, authors of 'Could It Be B12?'), injections, supplements and medications and track improvements or regression in your health. The app syncs to the www.b12deficiency.info website where you can securely log in to view and print your data.
Is your memory affected by B12 deficiency? Many of us have memory problems caused by the condition. We forget appointments or when to take our medications and supplements. Reduce anxiety and become organised by setting this app to give you handy reminders and alerts.
*My Symptoms - Use the slider bar to record the severity of your symptoms. Once entered and graded your results appear in graph form, alongside your supplements and medications.
*My Supplement/Medications - Organise and manage your injections, medications and supplements. Let the app remind you when to take your dosage.
*My Diary - Supplements/Medications – In calendar form. Click any date to view doses for that day. Keep your current supplements/medication schedule at your fingertips.
*My Charts – Choose up to three symptoms to view at one time, and the graph will display improvements or regression. You can overlay this graph with your supplements to see a fuller history.
*My Journal - Record your observations and keep notes. Say how you feel!
*My Test results - Keep your important test results accessible, and monitor changes over time.
*My Medical History - Record key information regarding your B12 deficiency and any other conditions you have.
*My appointments - The app will remind you of your scheduled appointments.
*My Images – The camera never lies! Build and organise a personal image library of your visible symptoms to record your B12 history.
- GPS tracking now when mobile.
- Number pads introduced where needed.
- Dynamically designed CSS & Views to suit different devices.
- Restructure of application viewport.
- Infomation & About panels added.
- eCFR form moved to its own panel.
- Multiple tweaks to History Log information.
- SMS Functionality added on each button press.
- SMS panel added for storing information.
- Buddy system implemented.
- New design implemented on eCFR.
- eCFR will now scroll back to top on show/submission of report.
- Test push notification implemented for 3 seconds.
- Multiple bug fixes & optimization.
What's new in v2.3
- Control codes updated for responder groups
- GPS not working on some Android device has been resolved
- Other minor fixes
What's new in v2.2
- App handles multi push notifications.
- Color navigation of buttons introduced.
- Clinical Impression field added on 'Other'.
- Call list auto-refresh when opened.
- larger 'Submit' button on eCFR report.
- eCFR 'Submit' button always enabled.
- larger 'eCFR Report' button in History details.
- 'Send test Push' label changed to 'Send Demo Push'.
- App/Server communications recoded.
- App patched for ICE/Jellybean affecting Galaxy S3 / Note.
- Push notification alarm has been replaced with pager tone.
- “N/A” is displayed when breathing/conscious status are not available.
- Automatic logout feature has been introduced.
- Duration time of automatic logout added to Settings.
- Map section initialises and centers on dispatch area.
- Heart icon indicates server/app communication.
- On login screen selecting ‘Go’ on virtual keyboard submits request.
- Android back button on correctly exits the application.
- Device/Push library’s update to Android 4.x version.
Whats new in v2.4.12:
- App is no longer killed in the background.
- SMS functionality added.
- Dynamic Displays.
- New eCFR styling applied.
- Added user login checks.
- Maps GPS fail-over implemented.
- Age now number-pad.
- Going mobile on push text fixed.
- New SMS plugin implemented.
- Removed animation on message boxes.
- Issue with Call Log fixed.
- eCFR Fireman updated to Fire.
- Minutes 'undefined' fixed.
- Total shocks number pad added.
- Login information updated.
- 'N/A' added to Shockable/Unshockable options.
- Updated Graphic Resolutions.
ResponderAlert™ is a smartphone application that is used to alert and record the attendance of cardiac first responders (CFRs) at emergency calls by the national ambulance service. It will allow the Command Control and Communication Centre (CC&CC) to know who is responding, when and where they are responding.
Mobile: When responder is "Going Mobile" or is enroute to an incident in progress. Incident can be selected from the local call list panel or input manually.
At Scene: This indicates that the responder has arrived at the current incident location to provide aid or assistance.
Clear: Used when the responder is no longer needed on scene or the incident has been cleared.
Report: Selecting Yes or No will place the responder back to an active state (On Duty) and ready for a new call. Will also automatically bring up the eCFR report for completion.
112/999: If the responder is in need of assistance selecting this will immediately dial the emergency services number.
Log off: Logout from the app and place the responder in an off-duty state.
My Bariatric Solutions offers a specialized and multi-disciplinary bariatric surgery team who works with you on an individualized basis to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful after your weight loss surgery.
We provide extensive education both before and after surgery.
Now, we are pleased to offer you a new tool you can use on your phone. The My Bariatric Solutions App makes it easier than ever for you to stay connected and engaged. We put the tools you need at your fingertips.
With this app you can:
* Watch our online seminar
* Track your weight loss
* RSVP to Support Groups
* Create a photo timeline of your success
* Request appointments
* Access Recipes and our Dietitian
* Participate in Our FitBit Challenge
* And much more.
We hope you enjoy our app.
Highly experienced in successful weight loss strategies and surgery, we offer a range of less-invasive laparoscopic procedures, including gastric bypass and gastric banding. In New Jersey and the nation, we are recognized as a leader in weight loss surgery.
As one of the most successful bariatric programs in New Jersey, we also offer the expertise and support you need to make lasting changes. From nutrition counseling and group support to individual therapy and the latest advances in bariatric weight loss surgery, we offer a world-class bariatric program in a convenient community setting.
Now, we are pleased to offer you another great resource, our weight loss app.
With this app you can:
- Track your weight loss
- Create a photo timeline of your success
- Request an appointment
- RSVP to support groups and seminars
- Watch our online seminar
- Connect with our Dietitian
- Track Your Weight Loss
We hope you enjoy our app!
* Track your weight loss
* Learn about our program
* Track nutrition
* Access healthy recipes
* Stay connected, motivated and engaged
* Lose more weight and keep it off.
The Sierra Providence (SPHN) Surgical Weight Loss Program offers surgical options for those struggling to lose weight and keep it off. If your weight is affecting your health, we can help.
The Sierra Providence Surgical Weight Loss Progam has been recognized as a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery, Surgical Review Corporation. Our program center specializes in gastric bypass, lap band and gastric sleeve procedures. We also provide long-term patient management to help our patients take control of their obesity and regain their health.