MedPayGenie is an app to manage all patient out-of-pocket healthcare costs in one place. Patients can download medical bills from their doctor’s EHR/billing system or add medical bills simply by clicking picture of the bill's page with pay stub. MedPayGenie will extract all relevant info and create a digital bill. See all due and paid medical bills bucketed by providers. Also pay participating providers with one click or just mark bills as paid for the ones you pay outside of the app.
Healthcare costs are rising and becoming more complicated. Our goal is to make all healthcare financial information in one place so you can be on top of it at all times.
Partner EHR/Billing systems: athenahealth, athenaCollector
For Doctors, MedPayGenie can:
1. Offer mobile patient bill downloads and payments instantly if you use one of the partner EHR/Billing systems without any integration costs
2. Get more ROI from your investment in partner EHR/RCM/Billing systems like athenaCollector by increasing collections and reducing collection costs
3. Increase card payments and reduce labor hrs processing check payments and manually posting payments
For Patients, with MedPayGenie you can:
1. View all medical bills, payments and due dates on one simple dashboard for multiple doctors and all members of the family
2. Download bills directly from doctor’s partner EHRs/billing systems or simply click picture of the paper medical bill using the App to add
3. NEW! - Get notified and download new bills as soon as they are available in your doctor’s billing system
4. Pay medical bills of participating doctors using Credit / Debit / FSA / HSA cards and get receipts for claims or manually mark them as paid if paid via other methods
5. Stay on top of due dates and away from collection calls with automatic alerts to pay on time
Patient privacy is most important to us and hence all your information and images of bills stay on user’s phone only. This HIPAA compliant app saves no private information outside of phone. Only information saved is related to payments as required by law.
Please note that quality of image, camera resolution, lighting and shadows on bill images may prevent some bill information from being extracted when using camera option. You must validate all information in the bill before it is added to app.