"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
ABOUT: Davis's Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills
Author(s): Jacqueline Rhoads, PhD,ACNP-BC, ANP-C, GNP, CCRN and Bonnie Juvé Meeker, DNS, RN
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Davis's Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills provides step-by-step directions for performing each procedure, with rationales for every nursing action, so you know not only what to do but why you’re doing it!
- A complete unit on physical assessment procedures, with more detailed coverage than any other resource on clinical procedures.
- Includes more than 100 full-color illustrations.
- A “Special Considerations” section in each procedure that describes the needs of pediatric, geriatric, obstetrical, and home health clients.
- Specific guidelines for documenting the nursing care delivered for each procedure - important information for today’s increasingly complex healthcare environment.
- Client teaching procedures insure that you know what your clients need to know.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.