First Aid Cases For The USMLE Step 2 CK provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Designed to provides students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guides for the USMLE Step 2 CK.
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 is a board-oriented case resource featuring active recall questions and answers for each case, and more than 200 illustrations to relate key concepts to clinical situations. This latest update is based on the 1st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- 250 high-yield clinical cases written by students who aced the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Cases that emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts.
- Commonly asked question stems on the USMLE Step 2 CK integrated into a single USMLE-style case.
- Concise yet complete explanations.
- High-yield images, diagrams, and tables complement the questions and answers.
- Organized as a perfect supplement to First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Over 100 stellar First Aid illustrations and clinical images.