Based on 2018 print ed. 700+ common medical conditions. Diseases & disorders, differential diagnosis & lab results. Built-in calculators. 140+ interactive flowcharts. 5-in-1 format. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Based on: 2018 Edition
Author: Fred F. Ferri, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Publisher: Mosby | Elsevier, Inc.
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2018 is the most efficient, intuitive, and thorough resource of its kind, trusted by physicians to provide current diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of common medical conditions. The renowned "5 books in 1" format organizes vast amounts of data in a user-friendly, accessible manner, allowing quick retrieval of essential information. You’ll find guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, and laboratory tests - updated annually by experts in key clinical fields. Medical algorithms and clinical practice guidelines round out the core content.
* Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
* Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
* Features 30 all-new topics, including Zika virus, hepatitis E, asthma-COPD overlap syndrome, drug-induced parenchymal lung disease, binge eating disorder, hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome, transient global amnesia, and more.
* Updates 900 topics with the latest developments in medicine over the past year.
* Contains significantly expanded coverage throughout, including nearly 200 new illustrations, more than 100 new tables and boxes, 50 new differential diagnoses, and 30 new algorithms.