"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
MedSurg Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide app provides on-the-spot guidance that helps you identify and treat patients with urgent and common medical-surgical conditions. Each condition is in outline format and delivers all the current information you need to deliver the very best patient care.
* Covers advanced nursing procedures and concepts associated with over 65 urgent and common medical-surgical conditions.
* Uses a systems approach, organized by symptom and medical diagnosis.
* Addresses the clinical picture, immediate interventions, focused assessment, stabilizing and monitoring, and follow-up assessment and interventions.
* Includes an A&P snapshot of the associated system in each section—7 in all.
* Provides a focused assessment tool for each body system and each clinical problem.
* Reviews IV therapy, including indications for crystalloids, colloids, or blood products administration.
* No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* Updated and revised throughout to reflect the art and science of nursing today
* New content that addresses the opioid crisis and the role of the Med-Surg nurse, from safely and effectively managing patients’ pain, and educating patients to assessing for abuse potential and making appropriate referrals
* New content on caring for LGBTQ persons
* New section in each chapter, “You’ll Want to Know,” that spotlights helpful background or supplemental information for each disorder
IISBN 10: 0803694512
ISBN 13: 9780803694514
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $38.99
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to Google Play Store. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel or change your subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author(s): Ehren Myers RN, BSN
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company