CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2019! Guidelines and recommendations for the most common outpatient conditions from sources you can trust! Clear, concise and clinically relevant.
Instantly access the most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines ñ compiled from the most authoritative sources!
- UPDATED EVIDENCE-BASED CONTENT!
- Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity
- Consolidates information from nationally recognized government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels into concise, easy-to-apply summaries
- Covers primary care topics in both the ambulatory and hospital settings
- Carefully selected for relevance to everyday practice
- Exactly the amount of information a busy clinician needs ñ no more, no less
- Spans all areas of general medicine
- Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies