Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5th Edition. This popular review offers more than 5,000 test questions, giving you all the Q&A practice you need to pass the NCLEX-PN® examination!
The best way to prepare for the NCLEX-PN Exam is practice, practice, practice! And with over 5,000 NCLEX-style review questions reflecting the most current clinical updates and test plan, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5th Edition delivers all the practice you need to pass this all-important exam and so much more! Review questions in the physical book or go online and utilize the quiz mode or exam mode for an even more realistic review experience. There are ample alternate item question types in the app. All questions are cross-categorized by level of cognitive ability, client needs area, integrated process, and 21 different clinical content areas ó giving you the ability to really focus your study efforts where you need it most. All questions also include rationales for correct and incorrect options; as well as helpful test-taking strategies. This proven study resource has already helped thousands of students pass the NCLEX-PN Exam the first time. Don't miss your chance!
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question offer clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options.
- All alternate item format questions provide the necessary practice in critical thinking and prioritization.
- 85-question comprehensive exam reflects the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN exam test plan.
- Content organized by Client Needs and Integrated Processes provides an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course standardized exams.
- Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area offer multiple study and exam selections.
- Introductory chapters cover exam preparation guidance, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-PN from a new graduateís perspective.
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination
5th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX-PN exam 7,000+ NCLEX examination-style questions.