myMedtronic Connect is from Medtronic, the leading innovator in helping people with diabetes live longer,
healthier lives. This on-the-go support tool is perfect for anyone who uses a Medtronic insulin pump and
continuous glucose monitor (CGM). With myMedtronic Connect, you can order supplies and accessories, access helpfultips and explanations, set reminders, and prepare for travel. You can even get the latest posts from the Medtronic blog The LOOP.
*To link your MiniMed® pump and continuous glucose monitoring sensor to your iPhone® or iPod touch®, download the MiniMed Connect app, available now. You will need the MiniMed Connect uploader to use the app. Visit medtronicdiabetes.com/MMC or call 888-680-5905 to order the MiniMed Connect uploader today.
Key features of myMedtronic Connect:
• Order supplies and accessories from the Medtronic online store
• Access video tutorials
• Troubleshoot alarms and alerts
• Prepare to travel with helpful tips and a travel checklist
• Learn about correct infusion set placement and site rotation, as well as other tips for using your infusion sets in the new All About Infusion Sets
• Set reminder alerts for infusion sets, BGs, sensors, and supply orders—or you can customize your own
• Use the new Infusion Site Tracker to assist with scheduling and tracking your infusion site placement and rotation
• Save your pump settings for basal rates, bolus, sensor, and utilities
• Get the latest from The LOOP, the Medtronic blog that offers timely content about living with diabetes and managing it with technology.