Medulance is a platform which makes booking various types of ambulances very easy from within Delhi/ NCR region. Medulance has 60+ hygienic and quality ambulances currently over the platform, which are strategically placed across the region to enable faster response time and timely medical attention.
Medulance is India’s first GPS based technology platform for fast and reliable first point medical attention, which enables ambulances to use Google Maps to reach their destinations faster. We at Medulance, hope to spread awareness about the importance of ambulances in case of various medical situations and emergencies, and also, be able to provide them those ambulances in the time of need so that these situations can be handled in a more effective manner.
Pre-booking ambulances for fixed doctor’s appointments, various routine treatments, including diagnostic tests and dialysis treatments, has been made very simple with Medulance App. No more do you need to make calls and look for ambulances, but rather, just select your location and pre-book ambulances to reach you, at your designated time.
What We Offer:
- Fast and reliable, high-quality ambulances.
- Option of pre-booking your ambulances for appointments.
- Location services to determine the closest ambulance, health care center and pharmacy.
- Basic Life Support Ambulances: BLS Ambulance provides service to patients who are non-ambulatory, bed confined, and non-life threatening condition. Ambulances provide transport to patients who do not require extra support or cardiac monitoring. A typical BLS ambulance staffed by caregivers’ transport can serve:
* Lower extremity fractures
* Discharges to home and sub-acute care facilities (nursing homes)
* Medical and Surgical patients who do not require cardiac monitoring
* Psychiatric Patients
- Advanced Life Support Ambulances: Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances transport patients who need a higher level of care during transport, above those services provided by a BLS ambulance. The unit is staffed by two paramedics who are qualified to render advanced life support to patients. Patients who typically require ALS transport include:
* Medical/surgical patients with a continuous Intra-veinous
* Patients on a cardiac monitor
* Patients with potential airway compromise
* Any patient deemed to have a potential complication during transport when reported by the sending facility
* Life threatening medical emergencies (For example: respiratory distress, stroke, seizure, or chest pains)
- Patient Transport: Our Patient Transport Service provides ambulances to patients who need support to reach their healthcare appointment, or for their admission to and discharge from hospital, due to their medical/clinical needs.
- Mortuary Van: A mortuary van is a funeral vehicle used to carry a deceased patient from hospital to home or to cremation grounds.
- Air Ambulances: A way to transport patients by air from faraway places to major hospitals in the quickest way possible while providing inflight medical care. An air ambulance typically includes emergency medicines, ventilators, ECG and other monitoring equipment along with CPR kits and stretchers.
- Home ICUs: Intensive Care Units can be installed in the comfort of the home environment, alleviating the stress of long hospital stays, attendant visits and the financial burden of critical care at a hospital. This service provides the same level of sterility and expertise maintained at a hospital by providing experienced ICU care teams and medical practitioners.
- Mortuary Chambers: Also known as a Mortuary Refrigerator or Body freezer box. It is designed to preserve the body after death. The Mortuary chamber maintains a low temperature to prevent decomposition. These chambers are portable and can be hired at home as well.