UP! is a highly automated mood diary that supports you in keeping a daily journal of your habits and emotions in the blink of an eye. Track your personal warning signs of hypomania, mania and depression effortlessly when needed. With UP!, managing and analyzing the colors of your mood just became easier.Your Benefits
• Increases your competencies to differentiate between normal mood swings and disease symptoms.
• Sharpens your competencies to recognize early warning signs.
• Supports you to better understand the psychology behind your mood.
• The UP! mood diary is a valuable companion for your psychotherapy.
• Supports a collaborative approach to respond on mental health issues even better.The UP! Community
The UP! mood diary originally was designed for individuals with bipolar I and bipolar II. Also, bipolar individuals with rapid cycling and mixed episodes are using the app to document their state of mental health. UP! is also used by people with borderline personality disorder (BPD) and cyclothymia, as the symptoms and course of the disease are partially similar. Since UP! in general is an asset to CBT, the app is also successfully used for other mental health conditions like major and recurrent depression, anxiety & panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).Trilogic setup: Share your mood with your therapist & trusted people.
• Document your state of mental health and simply generate reports about the past 14 and 30 days in PDF-Format. Discuss the mood diary in your therapy. You can print or directly send reports using your smartphone.
• Recommend the UP!Doctor web application to your psychiatrist. Connect to it by using a pairing code. Share information effortlessly.
• Better together: Connect with a trusted person from family & friends using the partner app UP! Buddy
.Highly automated: UP! – the smart mood diary that writes itself.
• The UP! mood diary automatically keeps journal of your physical activity, your work-life-balance, sleeping habits and your social activity.
• Your personal early warning signs for hypomania, mania or depression are automatically displayed when you report an unusually depressed or elevated mood to UP!
• UP! provides customizable reminders for the fast mood input option and the detailed diary input option.Advice for usage:
Become more mindful about your mental balance. UP! is designed to foster self-awareness and patient-empowerment. Use the evening for a detailed diary entry to document your habits and your mood but make this also a routine for introspection. Make use of UP! for self-reflection to better detect the connections between your daily life and hypomania, mania and depression. Identify your mood triggers and develop coping strategies for them. Become aware of negative behavioral patterns and establish positive & healthy new ones. Therefor, team up with a health care professional and share the knowledge and information’s gathered with UP!The science behind UP!
UP! was developed with scientists to support people who must cope with a bipolar affective disorder (bipolar 1 and bipolar 2). The app digitizes routines and concepts suggested by supranational treatment guidelines and implicitly implements psycho-educative & cognitive behavioral therapeutically (CBT) approaches.Your feedback matters to us:
We need feedback to constantly improve the mood diary. Problems, questions, suggestions, praise and criticism - tell us: email@example.comTAKE CARE AND DOWNLOAD NOW!