MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
- Recommendations to help you do your job more quickly and accurately
- Warnings about errors and how to avoid them
- Resources to help you handle labeling mix-ups, dosage confusion, drug interaction alerts and more
- CE from TechCE-in-the-Letter (if you have a subscription)
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
Pills Reminder is a simple, user friendly and most reliable app that reminds you to take your medical pill.
Pills Reminder helps you to keep track of prescriptions, reminds you when medications need to be taken and notify you when Doctors appointments are scheduled.
It is the Pro edition of Pills Reminder Free
Main Features include :
1. Pills to be taken in home screen
2. Supports multiple patients. Can create different reminders for different patients.
3. Prescriptions: Can set reminder at different times in a day.
4. Different Schedule pattern : Repeat reminder by days, months or certain day of week.
5. Different Reminder Times for prescription
6. Medical Log Record : Details of medicine taken : List view and Calendar view
7. Vitals Track : Keep track of your condition and can write how do you feel in a note.
8. Appointments : Doctor appointment details
9. Doctor List : Doctors contact details
10. Pharmacy List : Pharmacy contact details
11. Exportable Reports : Export details from the application into html form.
12. Notes : Can note and save any info. Helps to tell the doctor without forgetting any thing.
13. Widget with next pill reminder, count of todays pills reminder and appointments.
14. Time Format
15. Date Format
16. Reminder Profile : Slient Mode, Vibrate Mode, Sound and Vibrate Mode.
17. Password Protection
18. Backup / Restore data : How to backup and restore are provided in faq in settings screen
- Write to SD card permission to export and to backup
- Vibrate to remind
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Free version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "email@example.com" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: pills reminder, pill reminder, pill tracker, pills organizer, pill organizer, pill tracking, pills organizer, pills manager,pill reminder,reminder,pills reminder , pill organiser, remind, pills calendar , Medication reminder, Prescription tracker , Pill reminder , Vitals tracker , Doctor or Pharmacist appointment manager , RX reminder , Med reminder , Medication monitor and reports tracker , Medicine reminder , Medicine scheduler , virtual Pillbox , Individual or family medication reminder , Symptom tracker , Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer, Med Helper, pill box, my pillbox, my pills, get pills, remind pills, pillinator , your medicine , RX pal , pills alarm, pills alert , pill , tablet, capsules
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
You can add and manage health care plans of your family or patients (5 persons) Including their,
You can schedule alarms or notifications to remind the activities such as taking a pill, medical investigation or appointment with a doctor.
You can change and customize following notification patterns in your phone easily:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Further this App will help you to record and visualize:
• Past events and your responses (past 50 events) which will help to review medication history
• Future Alarms in the day (24hrs view) to keep prepared to take medications
One valuable feature of this App provides the facility to easily Export or Import your medications, contacts and appointment data in the MedRemind+ application. Therefore now you can change your mobile phone without loosing your data.
Everything is provided free.However we display Ads on some screens of this App to sustain our product development process. But we do our best to reduce inconvenience.
Feel free to email us your feedback and any suggestions for the improvement.
**Important: Software product may not function as they designed at all situations. Therefore please test the product at your phone before use it and use this product as a supporting tool only.**
**Please read the End User Licence Agreement before you install this product.**
You may take our survey to improve the product at your free time.
Key Words: Medicine reminder, medication reminder, pill reminder, appointment reminder, organizer
→ Has the medication been recalled? (Nearly 250 FDA recalls in the past 60 days)
→ Is the medication on shortage? (Over 1000+ drugs currently)
→ Are you taking too much of a particular ingredient? (e.g. Up to 78,000 acetaminophen overdoses/year in the US)
→ Does the drug interact with your other medications? (There are 10K+ known drug interactions causing 100K+ deaths/year)
Don't waste your time and risk your family's health by doing everything manually or using a simplistic pill 'reminder' app. In as little as 30 seconds, PillFill can import your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies all automatically updated and organized for you. Better yet, PillFill monitors your medications to assist you in making smart decisions.
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user profile available across all of your devices.
PillFill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource Inc- a small 3-person startup based in South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts and we thrive on feedback. If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link in the sidebar- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- Recommendations and pricing information from Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. FDA data about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health.
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Curious about the permissions required for this app? Please see this post for a breakdown of permission usage: http://pillfill.com/?p=989
Health Account Support:
Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart*, RiteAid*, Target*, Bi-Lo*, Winn-Dixie*
Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts, Catamaran, EnvisionRx*
(* Limited support due to these accounts providing insufficient information to cover all PillFill functions. Linking of prescriber, medication details, etc. may not fully/correctly work.)
The Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs™ (CRBBD) content is provided under license by Consumers Union of United States, Inc. PillFill & Apothesource, Inc. are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above pharmacy or insurance companies.
PillFill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist. Please note that PillFill provides information based on the available information from your accounts and the FDA, NIH, and other governmental data sources on a best effort basis. PillFill & Apothesource make no guarantees about the accuracy or applicability of the information- always consult your doctor or pharmacist before making any changes to your medication regime.
Acetaminophen Overdose Information: http://www.propublica.org/article/tylenol-mcneil-fda-behind-the-numbers
FDA Recalls: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the following features:
• Care4Family™—Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States and Canada only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports—Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is not intended to be relied upon as a primary method for scheduling when to take your medications or what medications to take. You are responsible for ensuring that you take your medication at the correct times and dosage.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
Medication Reminders - ZibdyHealth platform provides users with four different ways to set reminders - phone notification, email, text and phone call. It takes seconds to setup a reminder. Video - http://goo.gl/L5mcYl
Download ZibdyHealth and start getting your medication reminders now!
Medication List - Do you still carry all of your medications to your doctor's appointment in a bag? It is time to create a medication list and keep it up to date with ZibdyHealth's barcode scanning feature. ZibdyHealth makes it easy and accurate, by having patients scan in the barcode for each prescription or over the counter (OTC) medication, and supplement. Video - http://goo.gl/7xxtUf and http://goo.gl/2DlpcP
Help Family - ZibdyHealth’s sharing feature makes it easier for patients to connect and share their information with anyone. This allows a caregiver or family to help or manage accounts for persons who are not technology savvy even if they live around the world. A family member or a case manager can remotely login into a shared account and monitor medication compliance or setup reminders. Video - http://goo.gl/4E5tZb
Download ZibdyHealth and manage entire family’s health and wellness in a single app!
Drug interactions - Each time a medication is scanned into ZibdyHealth it provides any drug-drug interaction or overdose warnings against the user’s current medication list. This feature works with over 750,000 prescription (branded and generic) medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and supplements from around the globe.
Report - Generate a report of your complete or partial medical history for your next physician visit.
Medical History - Store medication history, conditions and other medical information so you can access and share the information with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Family Medical History - Knowing family medical history helps one to take preventive steps and get screened early. This can make a life and death difference in case of cancer (Breast/ Ovarian/Prostate) and heart disease. ZibdyHealth works on all platforms so you may use any smartphone or a computer to connect with your connections. Video - http://goo.gl/o3gKHx
Here are more features to benefit the family network.
-Track children’s vaccines and get up to 4 reminders based on CDC schedule. http://goo.gl/3LwSrf
-Track allergies and vitals.
-Track doctor and insurance contact information.
-Record your response to the medication, so others in your family know how it could affect them.
-Creates family medical history up to 3rd degree of separation
-Control the information that is shared. You decide - what you want to share, who you want to share with and how much you would like to share.
Please watch and subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/v4WqrQ
Physicians News Network: http://goo.gl/n12nsx
UCSD Center for Healthy Aging Article: http://goo.gl/L3M5Wx
ZibdyHealth is free and available to anyone so there is no cost to patients, providers or payers. ZibdyHealth is HIPAA complaint and uses a higher level of encryption than nearly all medical systems in the US. There is no reason not to try. Video - http://goo.gl/743CHv
Why do we need these permissions?
Camera – Scan barcodes.
Address Book – The only time we connect with it is when you invite someone using your address book. No other information is ever sent to our computers.
Location – To connect you to country specific drug database.
Find Account – To make push notification work properly.
Download the app now from BlackBerry World, Apple App Store or Google Play!
AARP members now have easy and convenient access to these real-time tools:
*View prescription medication history
*Locate participating pharmacies - GPS enabled
*Compare drug costs at participating pharmacies
*Learn about drug side effects
*Organize, and set reminders to take and refill medications
*Order refills from mail order
This app is free for AARP members and can help them make healthy and cost effective choices!
AARP Prescription Discounts provided by Catamaran ("Program") is a prescription drug program that provides a discount on FDA-approved drugs that are not covered by an insurance plan or Medicare prescription drug (Medicare Part D) plan. If you do have other prescription medication coverage, please be sure to show the pharmacist that plan's card first - before presenting you AARP Prescription Discounts card. The Program is administered by Catamaran and endorsed by AARP.
Catamaran pays a royalty fee to AARP for use of the AARP intellectual property. These fees are used for general purposes of AARP.
Flexible user interface allowing you to easily configure even the most complex prescriptions
Choose your own reminder tones
Photo reminders so that you do not confuse medicines
Keep track of your stock
Reminds you when you need to renew your prescription
Allows you to manage schedules for different patients (you and other family members for example)
Keep track of your medical history
Works for birth control pills too