With the help of myMeest, the largest spaces of online shopping are open for you. You can shop in European countries, such as: Poland, Portugal, Spain, England, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Turkey, as well as shop in US online stores with delivery to Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova. Delivery to Azerbaijan, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia is also available for shipments from the USA.
You have a great opportunity to shop in Europe and United States online stores: Zara, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Mango, eBay, Kiko, Sports Direct, Women Secret, Amazon, Asos, Lidl, Pandora, GAP, Chicco, Macy's, 6 pm, Overstock, Guess, Uniqlo, United Colors of Benetton, River Island and many others well-known online stores around the world. There you can buy branded clothing, shoes, electronics, children's products, cosmetics, accessories and household goods with discounts up to 90%.
Advantages of shopping with myMeest in online stores in Europe and the USA are:
• You save not only your money, but also your precious time.
• You can choose the country for shopping and online stores with discounts.
• Consolidation is the merging of your orders from one or different online stores into one package, that reduces the final cost of delivery.
In fact, these are not all benefits of foreign online shopping, but only its main advantages.
How useful is our mobile application myMeest
With the new mobile application myMeest you can easily manage your parcels. Just download it to your smartphone and you will be able to:
✓ Use addresses of myMeest warehouses in Europe and in USA for delivery of the ordered goods from online stores
✓ Order additional services that we will provide after your order arrives at myMeest warehouse
✓ Create shipments and send them to the addresses of your recipients
✓ Pay for shipments directly in myMeest application
✓ Track status of your shipment
✓ Receive notifications with current news and promotions
How it works:
• Download the application, register and get a personal ID and addresses of myMeest warehouses in Europe and USA, to which online stores will deliver your orders.
• Make a purchase in an online store in Europe or United States, specifying the address of the myMeest international warehouse and personal ID, obtained during registration.
• Register your online order in the appropriate section of the myMeest application.
• Create a shipment and pay for delivery.
• Receive your order from the courier or at the nearest Meest office.
ReviewsReview policy and info
Added the ability to buyout goods from Greece.