If you are a gymnastics coach, or you've been tasked with tracking your team's scores and placements at each meet, or if you are a gym parent who wants to track your child's scores as he or she progresses and advances in the sport of artistic gymnastics, then this is the app for you!
Track your favorite teams and gymnasts and the meets they compete in, with:
* An easy to use interface for fast scoring and awards entry.
* On the fly team score and All Around score calculations for each gymnast.
* Team score report showing all gymnasts that contributed to the team score.
* Track team places and ties.
* View results for entire gymnastics seasons or individual meets.
* Chart gymnast and team progress over each season in a line graph.
* Send gymnastics meet and season results to your friends and family via Email, Messaging, and posting to social media.
* Export your reports as CSV files that you can import into your spreadsheet program.
Tracks Women's Artistic Gymnastics only.
Track one gymnast, her squad, her team or entire meets - your choice.
- Everything is quick and easy to access.
- Compare all, or customizable groups of gymnasts in a meet.
- View a gymnast's performance over time.
- Sort by event scores.
The BTS Gym app is free for basic content such as competition schedules. Live scoring, crowd scoring, and news feed access requires a nominal subscription. Your subscription payments are used to fund the full meet registration and scoring solutions we offer to all gyms free of charge.
- Access any BTS meet from anywhere on the planet.
- View full session schedules directly from the meet director. Never be late again or wondering when the session is supposed to start.
- Venue information is available from the meet director and the BTS Gym app integrates with your mobile map application to give you directions to the meet.
- Complete access to all scores (individual and team) in the competition with rankings for all BTS scored competitions.*
- Set favorite teams and athletes for quick access to their upcoming schedule and past performance.*
- Add tags to any score to give an athlete props or help describe the rationale for the score.*
- Use the news feed to keep track of the latest buzz at the meet or contribute your own comments to a team or athlete.*
- View historical scores to track an athlete’s progress throughout the season.*
* Premium Feature