★★★ Now with enhanced language support. HTML and MS Word XML formats support all languages that use the Unicode encoding. PDF format supports all languages that use the Latin, Greek or Cyrillic scripts ★★★
Meeting Minutes Pro is a simple but powerful, user-friendly and intuitive app to Organize, Store and Track Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items. It has a simple easy to use UI coupled with rich functionality and features to increase your productivity and make you a pro at organizing, tracking and managing meetings. It supports the following features:
1) Create, Update, Import and View Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items
2) Import Meetings and Participants from Calendar to save time and improve efficiency(requires Android ICS or above)
3) Sort and Filter Meetings, Contacts and Action Items based on different parameters
4) Export/Email Meeting Minutes into a professional, simple and clear PDF, MS Word XML or HTML format. Custom Labels feature within settings allows you to generate meeting minutes in multiple languages (please note that all languages might not be supported).
5) Export/Email Action Items into a comma separated values file that can be used with any spreadsheet software
6) Sync Action Items to Calendar
7) Export the full database or a single meeting for backup/recovery purposes.Exported files are encrypted to protect the contents.
8) Import database or meeting backup. Backup from the Free version can also be imported.
9) Schedule Automatic Backup. Note that automatic backups are only taken when the app is running.
10) Integration with device contacts. No need to enter all participant information manually anymore. Can just select the desired contact that is already present on the device.
11) Settings to control and make the app work the way YOU want.
12) Sync data between multiple devices (requires the add-on app Meeting Minutes Sync)
Please refer the About page/screen of the app for license and copyright information.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
Free up your brain cycles to focus on critical tasks to boost your productivity. View action items as reminders or check list. Use the app to Save Paper, Save Tree and Go GREEN
Add, Edit, Search, Delete Meeting Minutes and Notes - Allows you to add new minutes to Minutes Of Meeting database. Save time in documenting minutes. Boost your productivity by using templates to avoid repeat typing of commonly used items. Possibilities are endless when you create templates that match your needs!
Action Items - To enter and view them by day, week, month or year. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices for action items so you have the place-holder on the calendar to follow up. Tap on the PLUS sign on the History page to add new Action item or note or issue to the same Minutes.
Search Minutes- for partial or full data and meeting notes.
Attachments - This feature allows you to attach files of any type, photos, videos, voice recordings and images. You can take pictures of white board sessions or attach scanned papers, time-sheets etc.. Great way to have all the data associated the meeting notes.
Save/Print/Issues Report/Minutes and Notes - This menu is available on Edit Minutes MENU as well as on the History Page. It allows you to Save pretty or HTML formatted minutes data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
History - Enables you to view the historical record of the meeting notes.
Settings - This page allows to customize or set preferences for Minutes files, Issue Reports, etc. You can tap the Preview buttons to see the impact of your changes right on this page. The app will pick the latest minutes to show the sample. Change the background and button color theme to your liking. Unlimited number of templates can be added.
Backup - Allows you to take the backup of your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
Restore - Allows you to restore your database from the previous backup. For example, you can be using one device or tablet for your use and then use restore to transfer minutes data from you tablet to your colleague's device who can then view the data.
Help - Displays help about the features provided by this application.
Contact Us - We would love to hear from you. We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing the future features. Press "Contact Us" to reach by email. Thanks a lot for giving us an opportunity to serve you.
Your feedback is important to us. So we would really appreciate if you would send us any comments or suggestions , instead of rating the application low.
- Lastly, we rely on your appreciation and word of mouth to support the app. So please use the easy ONE TAP functions to post the APP on social networks such Facebook, Google Plus or Tweeter.
- FREE for limited time or trial
Like us on Facebook at
Download the free Saba Meeting mobile app to join or host eMeetings, Virtual Classes, or Webinars right from your Android smartphone or tablet!
Saba Meeting has the most intuitive and interactive user interface in the industry. It meets enterprise security requirements and has a ten year track record of reliability and scalability.
With Saba Meeting mobile app, you can:
- Join a secure (SSL enabled) or regular virtual sessions on the go with just an email invitation link. No username or meeting number is required.
- As a registered user, schedule or start ad-hoc sessions, and view existing sessions.
- Interact with other participants by using VOIP or cellular audio, video conferencing, text chat, and emoticons.
- View the meeting content including slides, images, whiteboard and high-quality screen share initiated by the presenters.
- Present an event using agenda slides.
- View and playback past recordings.
Take the step up into Enterprise Class Web Conferencing with Saba Meeting, the solution that Business Professionals and Educators depend on.
IBM SmartCloud Meetings is a full-featured online meetings service, designed for businesses of all sizes. IBM SmartCloud Meetings enables you to quickly and confidently share information, give presentations, and demonstrate software in a security-rich environment. Think of IBM SmartCloud Meetings as your personal conference room – always ready when you need it. Practical and affordable for today's businesses, IBM SmartCloud Meetings helps enhance team productivity, shorten sales cycles, and contain travel costs.
With the IBM SmartCloud Meetings app, you can join IBM SmartCloud online meetings directly from your mobile device, view shared content, view the meeting participants list, and chat with other meeting attendees.
-View live shared desktop content, presentations, and documents.
-View the list of meeting participants.
-Participate in group and individual chats.
-Get the presenter's attention by virtually raising your hand in a meeting.
Joining a meeting:
1. Dial into the audio conference before joining the meeting.
2. Launch the application.
3. Enter the meeting ID from your meeting invitation. (This can be found in the last numbers of the web address. For example: https://apps.lotuslive.com/meetings/join?id=111-111 the meeting ID is 111-111.)
4. Press the “Join Meeting” button.
5. Alternately, select the “Recent” tab and press a previously joined meeting.
For more information about IBM SmartCloud, visit the product web site: www.ibmcloud.com/social
✓ Join online meetings from any location
✓ View anything the host is sharing on their screen
✓ Pinch or zoom fit meeting content
✓ Dial in using your internet connection to join the audio conference call
✓ Chat with online meeting attendees
Joining a Meeting:
To get started, download the app to your Android device. At the scheduled date and time of the online meeting, tap on the invitation link from your email or tap on the StartMeeting icon and enter the credentials to join.
Connecting to the Audio Conference Call:
Once you have joined the meeting, you have the option to dial into the conference call using your internet connection (select the phone icon from the app menu bar) or dial in using a regular telephone.
MeetingBurner takes the burden, complexity, and expense out of webinars and online meetings. You can now join online meetings from your mobile device!
Meeting Burner is a free service that lets you host online meetings and webinars. This mobile application works in conjunction with the MeetingBurner online service so that your meeting participants can join meetings with their Android device.
This mobile application gives participants access to the meeting information, screen sharing, chat, participant lists, streaming audio, and more.
If you don't already have a MeetingBurner account, the application will help you setup a free account immediately so that you can be hosting meetings within minutes.
The free version MeetingBurner may not be available forever, so download your copy today!
- Completely easy to use. Can be setup and running within minutes.
- Backed by a 10 year old company that keeps your meetings safe and secure.
- Works with WIFI or 3G.
- Lets you view the screen sharing and listen to the audio through VOIP at the same time.
- Zoom in or out on the screen to get a better view.
* You cannot host meetings from the mobile app.
* As a free user of MeetingBurner, you may be offered the opportunity to upgrade your account to a paid service to gain access to additional features.