HazMatch is ideal for emergency responders, industrial hygienists, safety managers or other professionals dealing with hazardous materials.
The app contains a database of tested chemicals, searchable by chemical name or CAS number. A user completes a short questionnaire on the hazard situation, and HazMatch recommends a protective garment matching the exposure criteria. Each garment recommendation includes detailed product information.
All of the chemical data in HazMatch is based on third-party testing, with the database updated regularly.
In addition to the app, the HazMatch tool is also available as an online tool at kappler.com. For more information or to inquire about Kappler’s free testing for chemicals not included in the current database, contact Kappler Customer Service at 1-800-600-4019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hierarchical organization of regulatory topics
- Lists of applicable citations for any level of the hierarchy
- Digest of regulatory requirements
- Text search with highlighted results
- Quick access to full-text regulations via the Dakota Research Center
Includes the following regulatory modules:
- Solid and Hazardous Waste > Small Quantity Generators
- Water Quality > NPDES - Storm Water
- Worker Safety > Confined Space Entry
This Free App offers only a sample of Dakota's regulatory content. For six months of access to the full library, go to http://www.dakotasoft.com/freeapp.
Licensed Dakota Software customers always have free access to the Dakota reference library. To access using your mobile device, download this Free App and ‘activate’ using your 'named seat' email address.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revisions, and should not be considered legal advice. Dakota Software presents this information without warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at any time. When necessary, consult primary source material.
There are 2 separate groups that can utilise the app – employers and employees
1. The app is designed to allow individual employees to work through a series of questions regarding workplace health and safety that they should be able to answer once they have commenced a new job or new worksite. Employees can enter emergency contact details and photos for each specific work site they have, and add new sites with further information.
The app provides instant feedback, with links to further information and a “percentage completed” indicator that will highlight how much information each individual knows for each work site They can go back and complete other questions once they have further information.
The app will produce a PDF certificate of progress, which can also be emailed to the employer to demonstrate they understand the WHS requirements of their work.
2. For employers the app has the ability to set up a profile for each employee for each worksite, so the employer can track that each individual worker has an understanding of the WHS information for each worksite. Links to further information, the ability to take photos of each employee, and save emergency contact details. For many employers they will have different employees on various worksites, so tracking WHS induction and having 24/7 access to information is vital.
• MSDS downloaded from database.
• MSDS stored in your device as PDF.
• Search for most MSDS with barcode scanner straight from the product.
• From the app you can email or print a version of the MSDS on your device.
What is really different about this app for downloading and finding your MSDS, is the product photo cover for easy identification, and a barcode scanner to search directly in our database.
If you can't find a product on our database we probably do not have it yet. Our database is constantly growing, and we want you to tell us th eproducts you want. Email us (at email@example.com) the product name, barcode number, country of manufacture, name of manufacturer, and we will endeavour to find the MSDS for you, and upload it to the database.
The EZY MSDS lite version is free, but we may be limit the number of MSDS documents held on your device.
When it comes to complying with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, one of the biggest challenges employers face is how to make their Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) available to employees.
Highlights of the SDS BinderWorks Mobile App
Harness the power of today’s Android mobile technology.
Provide ALL employees with immediate access to your company’s managed SDSs – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
No internet connection – no problem!* Your Company-Wide SDS Inventory is stored locally on your device.
Unparalleled update process – With the push of a button, update your saved company SDSs to the most current version available in your SDS BinderWorks account.
* Internet connection is required for initial app setup, SDS update downloads and access to the full SDS BinderWorks database.
We also included the latest trucking job opportunities for truck drivers along with access to contact the trucking company directly.
The FMCSA GUIDE RULES & REGULATIONS is a must have for every truck driver on the road.
For advertising opportunities contact Wright Media, LLC at 1-888-578-5388.
Trucker Rules and Regulations - Truck Driver - Trucking - Trucker Jobs - Trucking Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs - Diesel Fuel
- Occupational Health
- Workplace Safety
- OH&S Training and Tutorials
- OH&S Jobs across the USA, Australia, UK and Canada
- Facebook & Twitter Discussions
- …plus a whole lot more!
Packed with a ton of information for busy OHS professionals on the go.
Install this FREE Occupational Health & Safety app today!
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Waste Age news.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, train, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.
The Club Industry app brings you breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, as well as features, in-depth articles and columns from the digital edition of Club Industry Magazine. View photo galleries and videos and get advice from industry experts on how to improve your business, all from your Android device.
• Breaking news from the industry
• Advice from industry experts
• Ability to share content via email and social media
• Ability to save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the mobile app from Nutrition Business Journal. With this app, business executives in the nutrition industry will find the information they need to make better decisions. This app combines expert analysis from the editors of Nutrition Business Journal with carefully curated content from a broad spectrum of industry experts. Together, the app blends up-to-the-minute news and essential information with valuable archived content, all in a rich mobile environment.
Works on Android smartphones and tablets.
You must be a Nutrition Business Journal subscriber to use this app.
The app features:
• The latest news covering the food and beverage industry
• In depth stories organized by Top Stories, Beverages, Science, Ingredients, Regulatory, and International categories
• Easily share stories with peers and social networks via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
• Add articles to a Favorites folder for bookmarking or reading offline
Functional Ingredients. Download today.