Do you keep spending time going over your pending invoices or money dues from customers? Calling your customer frequently for payment give out a sense of desperation which is a bad feeling to live with.
You can now easily and systematically remind your customer of their pending dues and at the same time not feel guilty about pestering them. MeeKhata sends out professional SMS payment due reminders automatically for you. When your customers ask, you can nicely say, it was the App doing the reminding and they would right away understand and pay your dues!
How to use the app:
1. Enter customer name and phone number (optional).
2. Enter payment due amount (cash out) or due paid (cash in) amount per customer. Each customer gets an SMS immediately with their payment due amount.
3. Easily see how much money is due across customers at one place.
Every Sunday 9:00 am, app sends payment due SMS reminder to customers to pay the due amount on your behalf.
Did you find an innovative way of using this app? Please share with us as we would love to know about your way.
1. When You Add A New Customer In Meekhata
" has opened a Meekhata account for you. Meekhata helps business and customers remember their due & paid amounts and see bill/invoice copies. Download to see your khata transactions with "
2. When You Add A Due Transaction In Meekhata Against Your Customer
"Dear Customer, your due balance is Rs. to . Please ignore this message, if you have already paid."
3. When Your Customer Returns Money (Paid Transaction)
"Dear Customer, you have paid Rs. to . Due balance remaining from you is Rs. . Thank you."
4. Weekly Due Reminders For Due Balances (Sunday 9:00 AM)
" requests you to pay the due amount of Rs.. Please ignore if already paid. Thank you."
5. When You Send Manual Reminder To Your Customer
" requests you to pay the due amount of Rs.. Please ignore if already paid"