Telvonus concealed the sword somewhere within the castle before leaving the keep. Telvonus has not been heard of for ages and the contents within the keep are unknown to all. Will you be the one to find The Sword of Ire and enter the keep?
Explore an ancient castle while collecting items and solving puzzles which will ultimately grant you entry into the keep itself. What lies within the keep is unknown, only those brave enough to find the Sword of Ire will be granted entry.
* Fun and engaging puzzles
* Adventure style point and click
* Many items to discover and use
* High quality soundtrack with realistic sounds
* Discover a vast medieval castle
* Now over 75 individually crafted scenes
* Beautiful and detailed environments
* Universal app designed for both phones and tablets
* Auto save position
* Solve the mystery behind Cryptic Keep!
You must solve various puzzles to get eliminate them.
Zombicide is a collaborative game for 1 to 6 players, for 13 years old and up. A game lasts from 20min (beginner board) to 3 hours (expert board).
Each player controls from one to four "survivors", human beings in a zombie-infested town. In fact, "survivors" hastily change to "hunters" to smash zombies through and through. However, the team must constantly keep the balance between survival and slaughter: as the zombicide's going on, the "Danger level" is going up and the infected are growing in numbers. Any misstep can turn to disaster.
Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool minis in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly kept between "beat'em up" and "survival horror" as characters keep on turning from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest.
The Zombicide Companion App serves as a digital replacement for the Survival Identity Cards used in the boardgame to keep track of each character’s equipment inventory, experience and skills. But the app goes beyond that, offering players some cool extra aids as well.
– Features –
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control you survivors inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• Keeping track of your survivor’s experience has never been easier. Add XP by ticking off what zombies you killed and your Danger Bar is automatically updated.
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 6 Survivors can be managed on the same device.