• Free, real-time messaging for smartphones
• Message any way you want – with text, pictures, videos, emoticons and more
Go beyond words. XMS takes messaging to the next level because:
XMS all you want! XMS uses your Internet connection.
That means you can easily share unlimited messages with your XMS contacts.
XMS how you want. From quick hellos to casual conversations… using texts, pictures, emoticons and more. It’s up to you. And because it’s always on, it’s always ready for you.
Messaging you can count on. XMS shows you when messages are sent and read. And you’ll enjoy stable performance, built by the messaging pros at eBuddy.
Add and invite friends in a snap; share pictures in a single touch; great looking, easy-to-use; 100+ emoticons … and lots more. Download XMS to experience it all.
Also access XMS from any computer! Web XMS allows you to send and receive all your XMS's from the comfort of your keyboard. Visit http://web.xms.me to access it!
Get in touch with your questions and comments:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/xms
Twitter – www.twitter.com/xms
Support – http://bit.ly/XMSsupport
One benefit to this App is it can be used from ANY Mobile device or Desktop and Laptop device simply by using the web based version found at http://www.furrtrax.com
Please refrain from posting ILLICIT Pics on your avatars or profiles as this will push google to restrict the app or pull it completely!
This is a working Beta, report bugs as you find them via email!
Furry, Furr, FurrTrax, Furr Trax, Furr Tracks, Yiff, Yiffr, Yiffy, Furr Pile, Furrcon, Furr Meet, Furry Meet, Furry Events, Messaging, Quick Yiff, Dating, Meeting, Friends, Furry Friends
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hichat-for-facebook-chat-free/id941043725?mt=8
- Log in with your Facebook account (email and password)
- See your friends with their status (online/offline) on Facebook
- Search for friends whom you want to chat with
- Chat with your friend by sending text messages to your friends if they online on official Facebook site or Facebook messenger
- Store your chat history or recent chat conversations, with this feature you can navigate among chat conversations easily
- Notify by ringtone or vibration if you get incoming chats (messages) or incoming calls. You can customize the notification (silent/vibration/ringtone)
- Free VOICE CALL to your friend, if both sides online on xFace, best voice quality and fast connected
- Give Audio test service for making a test call
- STUN/TURN/ICE supported, allow you to make call in any networks (3G, 4G, Wifi, ...)
- Option to sign-out
If you get problem, please send us your comments by using feedback feature in xFace
Features Coming soon:
- High quality video call
- Share photo, video, any files
- Funny emoticon and sticker
In our road map:
- Conference call
- Group chat
- Cheap call to mobile/PSTN (off-net call)
We also provide other apps which support chat, call for Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, LinkedIn. Please see them in our app list.
With this app, you can control the music in your smartphone from your SmartWatch. You can also view track info and album art, play, pause, select next/previous track, adjust volume and select music player.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
It's not meant to be perfect... it's just a very simple chat app which doesn't waste your memory and battery.
myChatDroid for Facebook supports the following features:
- Clickable links in chat messages;
- Statusbar/Sound/Vibration/LED notifications on new messages;
- Add a friend to favourites, to be notified when he connects/disconnects;
- Messages history saved on internal database and always available after restart or disconnection;
- Automatic reconnection after connection loss.
myChatDroid requires these permissions to run:
- android.permission.INTERNET: to connect to chat server;
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to check if data connection is available;
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache avatars to SD card, for a smoother experience and memory saving;
- android.permission.VIBRATE: to notify incoming messages when the screen is off.
Please note that Facebook runs a very limited implementation of the chat protocol (XMPP), so there are a few things that won't work in any chat program:
- offline messages are not supported;
- even if you set the away status, your friends will see you as available (but you can set an automatic message from myChatDroid);
- no way to block/unblock friends or groups (you can do it from the website);
- you will only see friends that are shown in Facebook website's chat.
If you would like to see improvements on myChatDroid, please give it some stars and your well appreciated comment! ;)
Become a fan of myChatDroid to follow all updates: http://www.facebook.com/mychatdroid
THIS IS THE APP FORMERLY KNOWN AS FBChatDroid!
You can install/move the aPounce to your SD card.
The home screen is your Friends list.
Tapping the plus sign will enable you to add a friend to your Friends list.
Tapping the pencil will open the Options screen, allowing you to change the character used to sign into Furcadia using aPounce.
Tapping the "X" will completely close aPounce, disconnecting your character from the game server.
To keep aPounce running in the background, with your character still connected, while using other apps, use your Home or Back button to send it to the background.
Like the original aPounce, it displays a yellow dot for friends whose status hasn't been detected, a green dot for friends who have been detected as online and a red dot for friends who have been detected as offline.
Tapping a friend's name will enable you to have a conversation with that friend.
Pressing and holding a friend's name gives the option to have a conversation with that friend, edit the friend's name or remove the friend from your friends list.
Unlike the original aPounce, when a friend on your friends list sends you a new message, the aPounce icon will appear to the right of that friend's name. If aPounce is running in the background, a notification will appear in your notification tray to let you know you have new messages.
The last time a friend was detected online will be displayed below the friend's name. The timestamp is saved to the aPounce database so it is displayed between uses of aPounce 2.
User Settings: Username, Password, Color Code and Description.
Set the Username and Password so aPounce can log your character into Furcadia. While aPounce 2 stores your username and password in a local database for future use as the original aPounce did, both your username and password are encrypted before saved in the database in aPounce 2.
Setting your character's Color Code and Description is optional.
Or if you have a character's INI file on your device, you can import all of its information using the Import from INI button.
To send a message (as a whisper in the game), tap the textbox at the bottom-left of the Conversation screen, type your message when the on-screen keyboard appears and press the Send button on the right.
Unlike the original aPounce, aPounce 2 stores your conversations in a database so you can refer to them later. You can clear a conversation and delete it from the database by tapping the trash can at the top of the Conversation screen.
If you try to send a message to a friend and they've gone offline, a small message will briefly appear on-screen to tell you the message wasn't delivered.
Please send any feedback to email@example.com or join the discussion on the Furcadia message boards: http://forums.furcadia.com/index.php?showtopic=69160.
If the app crashes, please send a report if the option is given to make it easier to fix the problem.
Any features on the site are available from this app.
furGather is a furry social networking site modeled after facebook.
Why facebook? Well, so many furries use it already, so why not make a site that feels at least a bit familiar.
I'm sure you've heard of a few furs here or there getting deleted from facebook because they were not using their "real names" or they had a "fake account", well that's why this site exists, you can use what ever "fake name" you want.
Come sign up and meet new furs!
• Communicate with your contacts from day 1 - no need to invite anyone to use the app
• Discrete group conversation - only group members can see and respond to chat messages
• Implicit group creation - no need to define groups, just send message to a list of friends and a group is created for you
• Separate discussions for same groups - you can start different discussions with the same people, no need to have mixed discussions
• Contextual emoticons - adding relevant, in-context, emoticons as part of the discussion
• Photos sharing – add a picture as part of a new discussion, or as a comment to an existing one
• Timed messages – messages which disappear after a certain time
• More sharing options – video, voice, location, etc.
• Suggested contacts – adding contacts based on the context of the discussion or shared friends
• Search capabilities – quickly find a discussion or a picture from the past
Check out Shizup - it's fun, cool and totally FREE.
→ Facebook: facebook.com/ShizupMessaging
→ Twitter: twitter.com/ShizupInfo
→ Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application will check some data on your mobile device in order to verify the payment details provided to merchants.
This data will not be stored or shared with third parties.