- 49 webcams updated every 3-5 minutes
- ability to compile your favourite webcams
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for one full month. Just pay a $4.99 yearly subscription after that.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
SG Traffic Cam features:
*) Show real-time traffic cameras information on expressways/highway from LTA;
*) Show traffic situations: road work/ vehicle breakdown/ heavy traffic from LTA;
*) Add specific camera to favorite for easy access;
*) User can report road situations;
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
ONLY app with ALL Singapore traffic cameras!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
- (Pro) Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation)
- Upload videos on YouTube.com with captions for location and time information
- Capture photos at important situation automatically
- Show the video and map information on one screen
- Automatically starts video recording when put into car dock or connect with bluetooth devices
- Records driving video, speed, GPS, and nearest address
- Supports high resolutions (1080p, 720p)
- Traces path driven on 3D Google maps
- Snapshot (supports auto focus, flash & gallery)
- Send recorded information via E-mail
AutoGuard records various lengths of video, acceleration, latitude, longitude, and speed.
The video recorded can be limited to save space on your phone. After the space is filled it will automatically delete the oldest videos, unless marked to be saved.
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start when placed in a car dock and run in the background.
You can adjust video resolution, bitrates, the sensitivity of the accelerator, and GPS update time.
With Pro Version(AutoGrard Pro Unlocker), you are ad free, can sync your videos on Youtube.com & Multitask AutoGuard with other apps such as Navigation or Mp3.
Visit AutoGuard's home and get more valuable information!
- New UI
- Support Gallery directory (DCIM)
Support automatic start/stop with bluetooth connection(Pro)
Support captions uploading on YouTube.com
Support 3D google maps
Capture photos automatically
Support video uploading on YouTube.com
Support portrait mode
Show video thumbnails
Background recording widget
Support various focus mode and adjusting exposure
Support flash mode and various picture sizes
Add mini map on recording screen
Support 720p, 1080p resolution
Detect car mode and discharge
Support reverse landscape mode. (Gingerbread or later)
Add SnapShot & Gallery
Add mileage view(support miles or Km)
Show Time, Address, Speed and GPS information on playing video
Add Archiving video feature.(Archived videos will not be automatically deleted)
Add change video directory feature & record in silence
Add Show both(map&video) feature
When touch a map icon, video will seek to that time
Add set the limitation of videos' size feature
Anyone who wants to help translating will be welcome.
Support languages : English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech & Slovak.
► Display all available camera in map and display selected live image
► Distinguish traffic condition in red (congestion), yellow (moderate) or green (smooth)
► View up to 5 camera images predefined in favorite list.
► View traffic condition in predefined location with multiple pane (up to 4 panes) in one screen
► Internet connection to retrieve camera images from web server.
Keywords: Singapore traffic, live traffic condition, real-time traffic camera, road status, traffic map, traffic update, traffic jam.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
More from developer
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned! Please bear with the 'lousy' interface with this fix as we will be releasing a new layout soon!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
This application lets you to fill in the blanks and format the SMS for you. You can send multiple SMS faster too!
This is a preliminary application.
Upgraded to 1.6 compatibility
Do you know that Promo Near You is the official Great Singapore Sale app this year?
Simply download the Promo Near You app from the Android Market to enjoy the following:
(iPhone users can go to http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/promonearyou/id496834416 to download the app)
1. View Promo Listing
You will be automatically alerted to a listing of promotions within 750 meters from retailers around you where ever you go. This ensures that you will no longer miss good deals and promotions around you. Alternatively, you can launch the app to view the available promotions around you.
2. View Promo Details
Tap on your favourite promotions and you can view more details of the promotion.
Some retailers may also offer special discount coupons. Simply tap on the coupon and redeem it at the store to enjoy the special good deal.
3. Share Promo With Your Friends
Of course, why keep the promotions and good deals to yourself? Share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter at just a click of a button!
Mobile Banking @ Singapore provides you a solution where it consolidates mobile banking site of various banks in Singapore, so it will facilitate your banking needs for Android users in SG!
*Disclaimer: App provide a direct link to bank's mobile site. If the website is not loading, it may be due to that your GPRS/WiFi is not turned on, or the website maybe under maintenance. I have no control on the operation of the mobile websites. Thanks!*