Fun diversion, theme I enjoy I get to play characters in harmony with nature I like better than toony plants, verses greedy plunderers for view I like better than undead, with some actual story (not mind-blowing, but appreciated). And it's mechanically better than the first PvZ too, in my opinion. And it's much better (for me) on Android than PC because everything can be earned in game if you don't want to spend anything but time and attention.
Plants vs. Zombies has a worthy successor The team's gone back to the basics of what made the original franchise a hit. They've tweaked it (changed the background premise) but kept the juicy bits intact. Great job!
It's a great game in all One little problem you people think pvz people made this game well your wrong I even checked!
Oh my god what a rip off Not the game it's great, it's the bundle for "moonstone upgrade" all of it (separately) is 28.000 the bundle is 50.000 (plus 10.000 gold) i gest you didn't twek that one yet.
Trolls Vs Vikings Similar to Plants Vs Zombies. I like it more, but a little more intense than PVZ, and less humor. But fun!
Veryyy addictive I don't even get to realize I've an hour on the train while one this game
* We have removed all premium item purchases. All former real money items are now priced in gold.
* Access to moonstone resources is therefore easier to get hold of, making the game even more fun.
* We have updated our daily quest system.
*Guard has seen a slightly reduced cooldown to make him even more helpful.
* We have revamped our Social System so you can invite friends via more options.
* We have removed most of the pop-ups asking you to buy real money items
* Many bug fixes and so
Build an army and clash with your enemies to become the world’s wildest Viking!