MySound is an application that allows you to add your favorite sound to places you like in your videos.
After launching the application, please see the tutorial animation which explained the operation method.
· Add audio part of movies directly to another movie
· Add downloaded audio to video
· Start point end point to add can be specified in 0.01 second increments
· Volume change of audio to be added
· Save the completed movie as MP4 or MP3
◆ Operation method
· Base video selection
Press the Add button at the bottom left of the screen and select the file.
· Add new voice
1. Press the list button (3) at the bottom of the screen to display the audio list.
2. Press the new button (blue) on the list and move to the edit screen.
3. Press the + button of "Please select voice" and add voice.
There are three kinds of audio as follows.
Video: Select from video files in the terminal.
Sound: Select from sound files in the terminal.
Download: Download from the ↓ button.
4. From the playback position, select where to add audio to the base movie.
5. From the cut, select the start point end point of the sound to be added.
6. Select the volume of the sound to be added from the volume.
7. Press the OK button on the upper right of the screen to make the decision.
· Delete added voice
Individual deletion: From the voice list, flick the line to be deleted to the left.
Delete all: Press the Delete button (red) on the audio list.
· Save base videos with added audio
1. Press the Save button (↓) at the bottom right of the screen.
2. When selecting the output file format, the edited movie is saved in the terminal.