- Play different Solitaire variants: Classic and Las Vegas
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, cards back color, sound, scoreboards, table and scores color, cards movements (only one click, doble click,...),...
- Scores: Matches, times, more and fewer movements, points,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Unlimited undo
- Landscape and vertical orientation (two different arrangements are posible, so the cards will be bigger)
- Move to SD
- The aim of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with ace and ending with King, all of the same suit
- After shuffling, seven piles of cards are laid. Each pile begins with one upturned card. Partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors
- Points are won by moving cards to foundation piles, by moving waste cards and by upturning cards. If the match is completed, there is a final bonus
- In Las Vegas variant points are achieved by moving cards to foundation piles
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
- Classic game or Las vegas one
- Turning only one card at a time or three at once
- Allow undo
Other Melele games: Pyramid Solitaire, Tri Peaks, Free Cell, Gin Rummy, Hearts, Sevens, Oh Hell, Crazy Eights, Spades...