Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
Snap a photo of something your customers will love.
You can also use a photo from your camera roll or grab one from your Instagram feed.
Tell them all about it.
Write a quick note to go along with the photo. Include a link to the product or to your
website, and pick an email template.
Send it to the right people.
Send to your whole MailChimp list, a segment of your list, or pick specific customers
who will be excited to hear from you.
MailChimp Snap requires a MailChimp account.
* Features *
- View Stats by Day, Week, or Month
- Sending Stats
- Open and Click Stats
- Search/Browse Sent Messages
- Sort Activity by Status (Sent, Bounced, Rejected)
- Lock the App with a Passcode
* More About Mandrill *
Mandrill runs on the delivery infrastructure that powers MailChimp, the world’s best email service provider.
Use MailChimp's drag and drop and rich text editors to work on draft campaigns from wherever you are.
Easily add photos from your Android device or MailChimp gallery and edit them with Aviary. You can also create new HTML campaigns, right from the app.
Edit campaigns offline, and get real-time updates when someone is working on a campaign. Post feedback and review comments from inside the app.
If someone edits online while you're working offline, we'll show you any conflicts so you can easily resolve them.
Send from your Android device
Send your campaign when it's ready, even if you're on the move. Review your sending checklist and preview both desktop and mobile versions, just like you would from the web app.
Collect Addresses Offline
- Even when you're not online, Chimpadeedoo collects email addresses and stores them locally on your Android device. Next time you connect, Chimpadeedoo automatically pushes the addresses to your MailChimp list.
Customize Your Form
- Choose from 10 different themes or use your own. Pick your font and button style, write your own copy, and connect the form to any MailChimp list.
Protect Your Data
- Chimpadeedoo's app settings are password protected.
* Important Notes *
- Chimpadeedoo requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for a free account at MailChimp.com
Every mailing list has some VIPs. Golden Monkeys helps you keep track of them on your smartphone.
* Real-time Alerts *
Don't bother with digging through your reports to find out if special people on your list have seen your email. Golden Monkeys sends you push notifications when they open and click.
* Activity Sharing *
If your special subscribers' activity is critical to your business, you can easily email it to co-workers.
* Subscriber Profiles *
See the activity and member ratings of your most important subscribers.
** Features **
- Receive push notifications about subscriber activity.
- See where your subscribers are located.
- Browse member ratings and recent activity.
- Email subscriber activity to your coworkers.
- Enable password protection in case your phone is lost or stolen.
Tips for using SkyDesk Cards for Android:
- Take photo and upload to SkyDesk
You will always have the up-to-date information wherever you go.
- Auto text recognition and image processing
A card image will be straightened, the noise in the background will be cleaned, and the margin will be cropped when uploaded to SkyDesk.
The text information will be automatically extracted when a card image is uploaded to SkyDesk. The extracted data can also be edited on your phone or PC.
- Share cards (for paid plan only)
You can share cards with your colleagues. Cards that are shared to a group can be viewed in the Shared Cards tab. (For details, please see the SkyDesk web page.)
SkyDesk Cards Paid Plan
You can increase the number of cards that can be added to SkyDesk Cards and start sharing cards with your colleagues by purchasing SkyDesk Cards paid plan from your PC.
For details, please see https://www.skydesk.jp/en/suites/sales/cards/plans.html
- Take the picture of business cards using camera
- Add the back-side image of a card and other images
- Create and edit a card entry (free plan: 50 cards/user, paid plan: a maximum of 3000 cards/user )
- You can edit name, company name, email address, phone number, URL, exchange date, and notes
- View the list of card entries with the card image, name, company name, and the date the entry was created
- Search by keywords
- Full screen view of card images
- Call by tapping the phone number field
- Send email by tapping the email address field
- Search by company name in SkyDesk Cards by tapping the company name field
- Share and view the cards owned by other members of the organization groups (for paid plan only)
- Export card entry to SkyDesk CRM
- To start using SkyDesk, you need to first sign up to become a user.
(* User registration is free.)
- Please read our Important Notes and Disclaimer at http://www.skydesk.jp/en/legal/terms/agreement.html before using the service.
- Communication fee may apply.
- The service period corresponds to the SkyDesk service period. These functions cannot be used during the maintenance of SkyDesk.
* Maintenance schedule will be announced in the SkyDesk website in advance.
- Please contact us for any other inquiries from our support page.