The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Sending pricelist by e-mail.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
- Recording payment customer orders.
- Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
- Quick and convenient records management orders.
- Maintenance of the database of buyers and suppliers with their phones and e-mail addresses.
- Accounting for debts of buyers and suppliers.
- Accounting of goods: the rests in a warehouse, the purchase price, sale price, photos of products.
- Use camera device, as a barcode scanner.
- Record of payment orders, report on cash flow.
- Calculation of gross profit.
- Sending of invoices via e-mail and SMS.
In addition to working offline, this application can be used in conjunction with the program "1C:Small Business" on local PC or cloud:
- Exchange of information between applications is configured on new orders, payment orders, balance of goods;
- Support for work with a mobile device and with multiple phones or tablets of different platforms.
Annex 1C:Small Business Mobile is developed on a mobile platform 1C:Enterprise 8.
How to work with the application:
In order to solve problems that occur when you work with a mobile application, write to: