MemoClock turns any device into a day clock that helps people with dementia keep track of time. You can send reminders with pictures to the Clock from your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To use MemoClock, you must install the MemoClock app on two devices. One device will be the Clock. The other device will be the Helper.
The tablet or smartphone running the MemoClock app in Clock-mode should be placed in front of your loved one (for example just next to the TV set). The Clock is intended always to be turned on - this way he or she will always be able to know the time by just looking at the big clock. Occasionally reminders will show up on the Clock - these are pushed from the person controlling the Helper-mode of the app.
To control the Clock, you must install the MemoClock Helper app on another iOS device than the device running in Clock-mode. Now you will be able to push reminders to the MemoClock. (After registering your account you will also have access to the MemoClock Helper via your web browser on any smartphone, tablet, and computer.)
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1: Set up the Clock
* Install the MemoClock app on a tablet
* Start the app and choose "Clock-mode"
* The first time you access the Clock, you will see a six digit code. You will use this code to connect to the MemoClock Helper.
2: Setup a Helper:
* Go to another device and install the MemoClock app
* Start the app and choose "Helper-mode"
* Create a user by following the on-screen instructions
* To connect the Helper with the Clock, type in the six-digit code
Now the Helper and the Clock are connected, and you can start sending reminders. From the Helper, you are also able to change the way the time is shown on the Clock.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MEMOCLOCK IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR LIFE AND DEATH INFORMATION. MEMOCLOCK SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR REMINDERS REGARDING MEDICIN. MOXXON CPH APS DOES NOT HOLD RESPONSIBILITY FOR UNINTENDED OR DANGEROUS USE OF MEMOCLOCK.