Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
Are you still nagging your friends to get photos?
Are you tired of posting pictures while you should actually be enjoying the moment?
Are you worried about organizing tons of photos after taking and receiving them?
If so, all you need is a pocket for instant sharing. Simply begin by creating a pocket when you're hanging out, inviting friends who you're with into the pocket. Then everything in the pocket is instantly synced with your friends, and the pocket will be stacked in your phone app, in perfect order!
Take, share and organize photos simultaneously with PocketShare.
It's Quick, Unique, and Fun. Just as Simple as that!
- Key Features -
☆ Instantly exchange photos by sharing the same photo-pocket with friends.
☆ Add more friends, pics and comments to your pocket anytime.
☆ Use your Facebook account to easily invite friends.
☆ Upload multiple pics on Facebook all at once.
It allows unlimited uploading of photos stored on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The uploaded photos and videos are automatically organized and can be enjoyed on various devices.
- Gather all of your memories with All Sync feature
If you enable the All Sync feature, all memorable photos stored on your smartphone, tablet and computer will be automatically gathered in one place online.
-- Uploaded photos can be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
-- For duplicate photos, they will only be displayed once and if they are edited, the changes will be reflected on all photos to save time.
(Notice) The All Sync feature requires a device that supports Android 3.0 or later.
- Unlimited uploading of your memorable photos for free
There is no limit to the number of photos that are uploaded automatically using the All Sync feature and it is offered free of charge.
You can store and manage all of your photos stored in your smartphone, tablet and computer.
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
- Organize your memories visually
Photos are arranged by their dates and displayed while certain photos are automatically highlighted from your uploaded photos. Even if you upload a large number of photos, you can relive your memories in a fun and visual manner.
- Rediscover a memorable photo from the past
PlayMemories Online automatically picks up an old photo and displays it on the app.
You can rediscover a forgotten memory from an old photo.
- Manage your photos as a "collection"
You can create, save and manage your private photos/videos as albums known as "My Collection".
Collections shared from your friends and family can be organized as "Friend Collections".
- Create a photo book in 3 steps
Memorable photos uploaded to PlayMemories Online can be organized into a photo book with 3 easy steps. Photo books can be enjoyed on a computer, smartphone, or tablet anytime you want.
Android 2.3 or later
(Notice) Android 3.0 or later to use the All Sync feature.
PlayMemories Online homepage
More from developer
Out of the box we help you search and find your favorite memories from Facebook. Want to search across all your social media services? Then visit Memolane.com and add all your other favorite social media services including Twitter, facebook-pages, RSS feeds, Picasa, Flickr, Instagram, Youtube, Google Plus, Foursquare.
Once you find your favorite memories, it’s easy to share any of those memories with your friends using Facebok or Twitter.
MemoSearch is created by Memolane.com. Memolane is your ‘social media’ scrapbook, creating memories out of moments. For more visit us at http://Memolane.com