Note taking made easy!
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create a shopping list, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- “Reminders” can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- “Search” can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
* auto-save on type
* receive text from other apps
* send notes to other apps (share)
* notes stay on your phone (not cloud-based)
I can hardly believe that some people put ads in simple apps like these. This app is completely free and requires no permissions.
Resizable, scrollable, and enabled for both your home screen and (on devices running Jelly Bean and KitKat) lock screen.
*You may need to restart your device before the widget shows up in your widget list.
*Due to Android limitations this app may not be visible when installed on the SD card.
Check out Simple Sticky Note Widget Plus if you'd like the ability to change background colors, font sizes, and share note text to other apps!
- Lock app with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize notes by folders.
- Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
- Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
- Store large notes (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Notes" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "My Notes".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Like us on Facebook:
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Just launch the notepad application and start typing. Swipe left and right to change pages.
Native Android copy & paste functionality is perfectly supported.
Your ideas or questions are welcome at the Notepad Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/simplenotepad
For your note taking and your search easy, fast, and simple, we recommend that you use Notebook. You only have to note the list of your tasks, emails, personal information, everything you want to recall.
You can find your recordings in peace and this while having the exact dates of the notes.
Go and try it !!
Tags: Notebook, Quick note, Onenote, One note, notepad, evernote, word