IDrive for Android securely backs up your mobile data with Private Key Encryption -- the highest level of data security available -- so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across your devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive introduces Local backup using the IDrive Wi-Fi device - a complementary solution to online backup. Local backup solves the biggest problem with cloud backup – slow restores. With local backup, you can restore your data really fast!
Protect some of your data for free, or choose the IDrive Unlimited Mobile plan and get unlimited backup for up to 5 mobile devices for only $4.99 per year!
*Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, calendars, texts, apps, and documents (including .doc, .pdf, .zip and more) with a single tap.
*Local backup for faster restores via the IDrive Wi-Fi device
*Easily sync files between all linked devices.
*Link your devices to a single account and access your data from anywhere.
*Instagram and Facebook Backup.
*Selectively backup and restore files.
*Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
*Automatic upload option protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wifi or cellular data.
*Schedule recurring backups by day and time.
*Gallery View allows you to easily slide through all your pictures and videos.
*256-bit AES encryption
*Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data
*Lock app with a passcode
*Easily unlink devices which are lost or stolen
Information on permissions:
*"Read and Edit your text messages" is required to backup and restore text messages.
*"Network access, network and wi-fi connections" is required to reach wi-fi and cellular network for backing up your data.
*"Read, add or modify Calendar Events" is required to backup and restore calendar.
*To read/write Call Logs and Contacts is required to backup, access, and restore your call history and contacts.
*"Read Phone" is required to get the device ID which helps distinguish your device.
*"Accounts" is required for accessing Play Store for making in-app purchases.
*"Prevent device from sleeping" is required so that device doesn't go to sleep while backup/restoring is being performed.
*"Run at startup" is required to run scheduled backups.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
Ultimate Backup (Free) features:
Backup to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or local storage
Backup/testore calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi, messages, etc.
Freeze system and user apps
Convert user apps to system apps or vice versa
Link apps to Google Play and set automatic updates
Kill or force close any running app
Select apps to kill at boot
Create app groups and multi-select apps
Send or share your apps
View application & Google Play details
Explore an app's data and APK file
Clear app data and cache
Fix permissions (stops force closes) on apps
Create and restore Nandroid backups (CWMR, TWRP)
Ultimate Backup (Premium) features:
Restore from cloud
Extract & advanced restore from nandroid backups
Kill apps at boot
Note: If your phone is not rooted the app will be limited in some features.
Why do you need so many permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Superuser - Backup application data
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
To access your 1&1 Online Storage, simply enter your 1&1 e-mail address and password.
The new "Sync" function allows you to have important files or folders available on your smartphone or tablet in order to be able to access them without an Internet connection.
You can modify files in “sync” even when you are offline and they will automatically be updated to the cloud the next time you are online.
The integrated backup feature enables to automatically back up folders from your smartphone or SD-card. For example, you can automatically save the most recent photos or videos to your Online Storage. Additionally, the application enables to share your folders with selected contacts. Please note that the right to access your contacts is necessary for this feature.
The 1&1 Online Storage app is also a full-featured file manager which allows you to open, copy, and delete files as well as create new folders.
1&1 Online Storage is a free component of all 1&1 Hosting contracts with an e-mail account (WebMail/MailXchange).
Every e-mail address includes 1&1 Online Storage with a storage capacity of 2 GB that can be expanded as required.
You can access your 1&1 Online Storage with this application or on the Internet at https://office.1and1.com (US) / https://office.1and1.co.uk (UK) / https://office.1and1.ca (CA).
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
HiDrive gives you fantastic online storage for all your files: access them whenever you want, and share them with your friends – anywhere, any time. We also have a HiDrive app to give you access from your smartphone: just sign in with your username and password. Instantly open your photos, music, or documents directly from your HiDrive, email or upload them from your smartphone, and stream movies or listen to music while your download is underway.
New! - HiDrive Share Gallery
Your memories — beautifully presented. Upload your images from a PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet to HiDrive in a flash and experience your memories as a stunning photo gallery on your own homepage. A whole array of design templates is available for each photo album. The perfect image gallery for every need! With just a few clicks, you will be able to share your attractive photo albums with friends and family, and also have full control over who will be able to view your photos at all times. Your Share Gallery is also automatically optimised for display on Smartphones. Thanks to the intuitive interface, you can view your photo albums on all common Smartphone models at any time while on the move
The HiDrive App enables you to:
• access your files anywhere in the world
• download all standard file formats from HiDrive and open them on your smartphone
• share your favourite experiences with friends as a photo gallery!
• safely access your files through an encrypted connection
• stream large files, such as, e.g. movies – instantly without waiting
• email large files of up to 25 MB, in any file format
• create share links and send them to your friends
• upload your files and back them up at our TÜV-certified data centers in Germany (in accordance with ISO 27001) – where they are secure in accordance with the German Data Protection Act
* Backup your folders to the cloud, the data will never be lost
* Support multiple cloud providers
* Restoration can be undo. No accident.
* Support partial restoration.
* Fast incremental backup
* Fast incremental restore
Pro features include
* No ads displayed in the app
* Autobackup everyday
* Upload files larger than 8MB
* Unlimited restore points
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: Backup-your-folders, FiiBackup
Recommend to work with: Webstorage, Dropbox, Gdrive, FreeNote, FiiNote, note everything
Shoebox is available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Mac.
• 100% private and stored with the same encryption used by banks
• Video Backup Beta: Backup your videos that are 3 minutes or shorter (Android 4.3 or newer)
• Chromecast Support: Cast any photo or video in your collection onto your TV
• View your Mac or PC photo collection directly on your Android device
• Create shared galleries and collaborate with friends & family
• View your phone’s photos on your computer without plugging in via USB
• Share selected galleries with friends and families, and allow them to contribute to your collection
• Rediscover old photos with our unique Timeline and Explore Feature
• Unlimited cloud storage means no additional storage space taken up on your phone
• Automatically backup your camera roll without plugging in to your computer
• Browse photos based on locations, camera, time of day, season, and many more
• View slideshows, and directly share photos to Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Free and Unlimited. Our free plan keeps all of your photos safe at a resolution of 3264 pixels with no expiration
• Free 30 day trial of our Pro plan which includes original resolution photo backups. Details at shoeboxapp.com
★ Check out what others have to say about us:
• Forbes - “Move Over Flickr, Photobucket and Picasaweb -- Here Comes MyShoebox...The cross-platform capability here surpasses the limitations of Google+ pic-sharing options, Apple’s iCloud and others.”
• TechCrunch - “MyShoebox offers a cloud photo storage service that goes beyond what most of those other companies provide...”
• PetaPixel - “The service offers native apps...that sync your entire photo collection to the cloud without you having to do any extra work”
• GSMNation - “If your phone finds itself buried in the snow during the post-dinner game of touch football, you won’t lose any of the priceless family photos that you took earlier in the afternoon.”
• Wedding Republic - “All of your photos are automatically backed up and you can access them anywhere. This offers an easy solution next time you’re at your Aunt’s house and everyone wants to see your wedding photos!”
• BlogTO - “What's unique about MyShoebox is that the cloud-based app bridges the ‘digital device divide’ since it can be used with Mac, Windows, iPhone, and [other mobile devices].”
Do you rely on your smartphone for every-day activities? Emails, documents, presentations, Contacts, Calendar events and snaps? Has it become a real hassle to manage all your phone data and do you're forget to sync it with your desktop or laptop? Mobile devices are handy, but they need some care and data needs to be protected.
Backup and protect your data on the go!
Secure cloud is a cloud based data protector application that allows users to upload their data backups to Dropbox, Box and. Share content with Social networking platforms such as facebook, Twitter and G+. App brings in the benefits of Social networking,Cloud based online storage solutions, and cross platform compatibility.
SecureCloud takes backup of Contacts, Calendar events, Photos, Movies, and other documents such as Office documents, PDFs, Text files, Music files, Presentations from smart phone devices and allows users to selectively upload them to the online data stores. Once uploaded, the files could be restored back any time you wish . If you ever lose, damage or replace your phone you can download your saved content to your new phone easily and most
App supports cross platform backup and restorations. This means a user can backup contact data from his iPhone and this could be restored back to his Android device when required.
Don’t have time to backup files? Let the app do this for you!
App allows users to schedule their daily, weekly and monthly incremental uploads. App automatically uploads the incremental information from the phone at the scheduled time without any user intervention. SecureCloud intelligent scheduler allows users to create multiple schedules for various upload categories such as Contacts, Text messages, Calendar events, Images Videos and music.
- Backs up phone assets as well as media assets
- Photo slide show, Video playback and File browser features
- Facebook, Twitter and google plus - like or share the photos
- Comprehensive logging - know what is uploaded, and when
- Ability to restore files directly to the phone when needed
- Intelligent scheduler for automatically uploading data with out any manual work
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronization feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Upload new photos and videos to Sync automatically.
• Upload files to Sync by sending to Mozy from other applications on your phone.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup.
• Use your installed apps to open or share files.
• Browse your downloaded files from the SD card.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Download and play your music and videos.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock. Also, your Mozy password is not stored, and you can go to your Mozy account page to block a lost device.
• Upload and Download for Personal Key Users. If you use a personal encryption key to encrypt your files in the Mozy cloud, you can now use the mobile app to download and upload files to and from the cloud.
• Upload and Download for Corporate Key Users. If you use a corporate encryption key to encrypt your files in the Mozy cloud, you can now use the mobile app to download and upload files to and from the cloud.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
Upload photographs, videos and music from your Android smartphone to your Memopal account.
With this APP you can:
• Search files of all your computers.
• Browse your files like on your computer.
• Preview files.
• Share any files.
• See images as a photoalbum.
1. Download and install Memopal on your pc, Memopal will back up your files online.
A 3GB subscription is available free of charge and paid subscriptions include a 500 GB for $79/year package.
Memopal is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, with dedicated applications for Android.
Memopal is available in 11 languages:
Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.