Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! (Totally FREE!)
Memory Booster LifeTime FREE!, is a powerful memory optimizer tool. With its EA (EndAll) technology, helps you to clean the memory and Optimize the RAM at just one GO!. With ONE TOUCH Memory Booster Widget, you will be able to clean the memory and optimize RAM instantly thus improving the Memory Speed and battery life of your Smartphone.
* LIFE TIME FREE! (Totally FREE!).
* Instant Memory Booster with ONE TOUCH.
* Instant Memory Booster Widget Available.
* Manage and uninstall unwanted apps.
* Terminate any apps having memory leaks.
* Shows hidden running apps.
* Report of Internal and External Memory usage.
* ONE CLICK Boost Memory.
Here is a Quick FAQs .........
1. How can I use Memory Booster LifeTime FREE!?
Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! is simple to use. After installing open the Memory Booster, the 1st Tab (RUNNING APPS) shows you the list of applications which are running. Click the app which you want to terminate. A confirmation would be shown before terminating the app.
2. There are some apps which I see in Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! BUT I haven’t opened them?
These kinds of apps are basically opened by some other installed apps or by mobile itself.
3. Is there a widget for Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! And how can I add it?
YES, there is a widget. To add a widget to the home screen. Long press on the Home Screen. Then on the open dialog “ADD TO HOME SCREEN” select “WIDGETS”, scroll down till you see Memory Booster widget. Click on that and widget would be added to Home Screen.
4. What does Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! Widget does?
Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! Widget allows you one touch memory boost. When you click on the widget, Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! Will boost your memory and will show a report.
5. Can I terminate all apps at one go?
YES you can by click on the END ALL button on the Running Apps tab.
6. Why some of the apps are not closed?
Memory Booster LifeTime FREE! Terminates the apps which you want. Sometime if you terminate the system apps, that app is automatically started by the mobile itself. PLEASE never terminate SYSTEM APPS.
7. What is Package Installed tab?
This tab would show you the list of installed apps on your mobile. Click on the app name or uninstall button to remove the app from your mobile.
--End of FAQs.