* Allocates very large memory during cleaning, and releases allocated memory.
* The system will kill most of running apps and services at a time. So the memory fragmentation can expect to improve.
* The services(widgets) is automatically started again by the system.
* The resident apps and Home app to back immediately after startup with less memory usage.
The timing of use:
* when you feel that system is slower.
* after use for a long time.
* after you have used the resident apps which is not killed the task killer.
How to use:
1. Press the clean button and begin cleaning immediately.
2. After cleaning, kill unused services by task killer if using or kill it from process list (Android 2.1 and below).
* Android 1.6 or higher
* Emulator(Android 1.6/2.x/3.x/4.0/4.1)
* HTC Magic, Xperia X10, REGZA Phone T-01C, Galaxy S2 LTE, Galaxy Nexus
* NOT require Storage(WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission
This app doesn't modify/delete SD card contents.
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian, Hugarian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
Features available in upgraded version:
Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
Beta test group:
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)