It is a customized profile where you can save your digital data and save them forever. The lifetime of a person can be followed from the very beginning through an organized timeline without any third party information. My Eternity offers a literally eternal service as the data will be saved forever on independent storage spaces.
My Eternity Application is mainly for registered members. If you don’t have an account, you can only browse other profiles with the App. For signup you need to visit www.my-eternity.com
There are three kinds of profiles:
• main profile (your own profile)
• descendant profile (You can purchase profile for your underage children. You can start collecting their memories from birth and with parental advisory they will be able to do the same from their own device. When they come of age you can detach this profile from your account.)
• subprofile (a profile in your account which is made for already passed away people, family members or pets, which you don’t want to detach from your account.)
• Shrine (special collective memorial place for a group of people such as Presidents of the US, Victims of the WW2 etc.) one person’s profile can be a member of one Shrine at the same time. *** coming soon
My Eternity Application Features:
• On your already purchased profile you can save photos, links, posts, or other content on a personalized timeline
• You can choose to have Private or Public profile. In case you choose Private, nobody will be able to check you on My Eternity as long as your profile is active. If you choose Public, anyone will be able to see your Eternity profile. Still in this case you can choose to hide posts (see below).
• In the Archive you can save photos which are related to you but you can’t place them on your timeline (eg. a photo of your grandparents’ wedding, a photo of your father as a schoolboy)
• Users can’t collect friends, send messages or write comments here. However you can follow profiles which makes it easier to find out what has happened recently (or lately) with those who are important to you.
• With the Reverence feature you can pay tribute to the passed away people on their own profiles. The feature is discreet enough, other can’t see whom you checked or mourned.
• Secret posts: You can place certain posts on his timeline hidden and you can set when you want to reveal the post. You can choose to reveal the post after profile closure or on a certain date. On his timeline only a locket or a timer will be visible for users.