IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync PRO version !
A PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
(Also check out CalDAV-Sync)
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
At present, Samsung users still need this workaround, even on recent devices.
Also note that many Android 4.x and 5.0 devices need the workaround to prevent removal of accounts during an app update.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
If you find a bug send me an email please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CardDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
This is the paid version of CardDAV-Sync beta. It equals the free version except that it syncs more fields. Visit my website for details.
Please uninstall the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
For users which are unable to edit or create synced contacts I published an editor at the market. Just search for "Contact Editor" or see my website.
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* Sync contacts from a CardDAV-server (tested and reported to work with DAViCal, SOGo, egroupware, Zimbra, david.fx, Fruux, ownCloud ... and more. See our website for details)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* two-way-sync (please, don't forget to backup your contacts before you use this! It is still beta!)
* syncs names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, photos, birthdays (but please visit "date formats" on my website first), notes, instant messengers, organizations, nicknames, categories (groups), phonetic names, related names and websites
* automatic address book discovery (works with most servers in default configuration)
* one-way-sync of Apple-style groups
* Support for Apple-style custom labels (X-ABLABEL)
* stores passwords encrypted
* supports efficient sync-collection request
* supports client certificate authentication
* import wizard for contacts from other accounts
It is still under development and some important features may be missing. Known limitations are:
* SOGo Contact lists are not supported yet
* only "server wins" and "phone wins" (default) conflict resolution available (that is when a contact is updated on server and on phone between two syncs)
Please report bugs. Feedback is very welcome.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
* @david.fx users: david.fx returns all links to contacts from sub-folders. Currently this leads to the situation that some contacts may appear multiple times (joined to one contact)
TRULY CROSS PLATFORM: Works across most devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Blackberry 10, Java phones, and all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.).
CONTACTS BACKUP & SYNC: Easily backup contacts to the cloud and sync contacts across all your devices. Edit information on one device, and see the changes on the others automatically.
TRANSFER CONTACTS TO NEW PHONE: Easily sync contacts to your new phone by simply installing IntouchApp - hassle free - No PC / USB / Mac / Wires / Desktop Software, etc., required. Works across device formats with no loss of data.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Access the latest contact information. If any of your contacts changes their information, it will be automatically updated in your phonebook. When you update your information, it is updated for all your contacts as well!
MANAGE CONTACTS ONLINE FROM MAC / PC: View and manage your phone contacts online at http://intouchapp.com from the comfort of the larger keyboard.
MERGE DUPLICATES: Say goodbye to duplicate contacts. We manage and merge duplicates automatically for you.
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info with people you meet by typing in their IntouchID, using the integrated QR code scanner, or by simply giving a missed call.
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go green with a virtual and professional business card, that can be easily shared with people you meet.
SAFE, SECURE & PRIVATE: Contacts are your most important data on the phone. Their safety, privacy and security is our highest priority.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://intouchapp.com
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
If you find a bug send me an email, please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly.
* Support custom label.
* Instant sync.
* Suitable to using with iDevices & Mac OSX Contacts.
* Two-way-sync with iCloud server.
* Support multi-AppleId
* Basic support for self-signed certificates
* Support Relations, IMs, Anniversaries , Avatar ...
* High security, stores passwords encrypted
* Efficient sync-algorithm
* And FREE :D
BTW : Please contact me(English, Vietnamese) if you have problems, just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..., .." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. :D
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Tags: caldav, carddav, icloud, sync, calendar, contact, isync, sync with icloud
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Version 1.5.5 - in staged (gradual) rollout, to be available on all devices soon.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync (since version 1.5.5).
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: email@example.com.
DISLAIMER: this app is free. No obligation to pay or click any ads. I will be gratefull for you buying the PRO version to support my work but you can use this app for free - just click "Fix" button. Please email me before posting bad ratings.
***IMPORTANT: Always do a full contacts backup before running this application.***
In ad-supported version you will need to run fix every time you see a sync problem. If you buy PRO version you will be able to disable ads and get automatic fixes for all newly added contacts. There is no need to recreate account.
Please note that if your sync was broken for a long time - you may have to manually confirm big amount of deletions during first sync after running this fix. See notification area for details.
If you are still getting an error after running this application - click Send Log button right after sync fail attempt. It will send me an email (you will be able to review it first) with error log data (if it finds any).
Keywords: syncprovider, syncadapter, fix, sync, google
Error message to be fixed in Spanish: En este momento hay incidencias con la sincronización. Se restablecerá en breve.
Error message to be fixed in Japanese: 現在同期で問題が発生しています。しばらくお待ちください。.
Error message to be fixed in South Korean: 현재 동기화에 문제가 발생했습니다. 잠시 후에 다시 실행됩니다.
Error message to be fixed in German: Bei der Synchronisierung treten momentan Probleme auf. Sie wird in Kürze fortgesetzt.
Error message to be fixed in French: La synchronisation rencontre des problèmes et sera bientôt rétablie.
Error message to be fixed in Chinese: 目前同步處理發生問題。稍後會回復正常。.
Error message to be fixed in Italian: La sincronizzazione presenta dei problemi. Riprenderà a breve.
Error message to be fixed in Dutch: Er zijn momenteel problemen met de synchronisatie. Synchronisatie wordt snel opnieuw uitgevoerd.
Error message to be fixed in Arabic: تواجه المزامنة حاليًا بعض المشاكل. وسوف تكون متاحة خلال وقت قصير.
Error message to be fixed in Turkish: Şu anda senkronizasyon sorunları yaşanıyor. Kısa süre sonra düzeltilecek.
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/app-sync-supports
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
ZCal does not rely on CalDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other calendar sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCal to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way calendar sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple Calendars - Each calendar appears with its own colour in the Calendar app
✔ Supports shared and multilevel (sub) calendar folders
✔ Supports recurring events and event exceptions
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed SSL certificates
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, Calendars to sync, and other options under sync settings
✔ Comprehensive support for Zimbra Calendar fields, including Attendees, Location, Privacy, Status, Recurrence, Reminders and detailed descriptions.
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCal on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing Calendars into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose Calendars to display and sync in the Calendar app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
* WARNING *
Project is stalled by now (not dead, just stalled).
There are known problems with Android 4.1+ and Zimbra 8, we're aware of it and it will be fixed as soon as possible but no schedule can be given right now.
Thanks for your comprehension.
The missing link for Zimbra™ and Google Android™ users. Synchronize all of your contacts, calendars and tasks on your SmartPhone over the air, wherever you are and whenever you want.
Works for Zimbra NE/OSE and also ISP/Hosting services such as :
"Soon to be r/w" version ;)
* Fully rewritten for a better evolution;
* Sync contacts, calendars and tasks;
* GAL sync;
* Task manager supplied;
* Notifications and reminders;
* Selectable items to sync;
* and many more enhancements here and there ...
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.