You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
★ completely free to download, you can play the game without registering!
★ perfect game rating system, the competitive level of the profession, the game features 10 levels of difficulty from small to large, from fledgling dominate the Central Plains to the final, allowing you to enjoy through the trials of happiness.
★ comprehensive interpretation of the essence of Chinese classic traditional chess, exquisite Chinese style screen tailor-made for Android gamers.
★ Support various resolution phone screen, please rest assured download experience.
★ Perfect game sound support, in the relaxing background music playing chess.
Man-machine chess is a hot issue in artificial intelligence research,chess master brings together the strengths of existing smart AI, has a powerful chess, quickly download experience challenge it!
Your task is to connect five balls of the same color into straight lines. Tap the ball first, and then tap the chosen empty cell to move the ball there. When a flow of five balls of the same color is completed, the balls explode, clearing the space on the board. Each explosion means you have scored points. Activate your brain as you explore all the possible ways to keep the board clear and score more points- focus on more than one color line at a time, build your strategy, make your colorful balls explode!
How does this brain teaser enhance your brain power? First of all, it develops better focus- you need to stay alert and concentrated. The game is easy to play, but not so easy to master! Secondly, you need to plan your moves, so that you explode as many lines as possible and prevent the board from becoming crowded with balls, which develops strategic thinking.
Enjoy your brain workout while having fun with the Color line game!
Memozzle is a fast paced and fun card memory matching game where you can challenge your friends or play against a worldwide random opponent.
You have maximum 1 minute in each round to find the matching pairs. The 3 rounds gradually increase in difficulty.
The matches are played in three rounds and the highest total number of scores wins.
Follow the increasing difficulty in the different tournaments levels: Apprentice, Hero, Super, Master and Expert. Join the best players on each level.
Keep your mind in good shape by playing a couple of rounds every day!
The rounds can be played when it suits you. You can get going as soon as you have 1 minute to spare!
If you would like to practice offline and see game statistics, you need to buy the premium version.
Challenge yourself and your friends in Memozzle!
Memozzle available for Android phones and tablets!
Follow us for the latest news at: www.facebook.com/memozzle and twitter.com/memozzle
★Chat with your opponent.
★See your position in the Top list. Try to be the Worldwide Master or the best one in your country.
★Jokers to help: If you need some help you can use one of the Jokers you have in the game, to flip all the cards, to get 10 seconds more or to match 3 pairs automatically. Remember that you can only use 1 Joker per round and the same Joker cannot be used twice in a game.
★Game can be played in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Check The Daily App Show review video at: http://on.aol.com/video/memozzle-android-app-review-518300171
Travel across America seeking the most profitable tables and play with the best poker players in the country's major cities. When you have enough money and reputation you can access the Bureau of the Million Dollar in Las Vegas, a game with prizes and opponents who never imagined.
When you master the secrets of the game you can play at tables only accessible to the real experts at Texas Hold 'em.