Look no further than Yellow Pages for Android; Egypt's favorite and most trusted business directory.
Our GPS enabled directory is packed with just about everything you need to go anywhere in Egypt. This easy to use app will provide major categories of business, points of interest closest toyou and driving directions, so you'll never get lost again!
1. Discover venues for popular categories nearby your location with one tap on any icon on the home screen
2. Search for both what you are looking for (Business Name, Category, Brand or Keyword) and its location, in one search box
3. Get the most relevant information about the places you're looking forwith our new enhanced "Smart Search" with the "auto-respell" feature
4. Complete coverage of Egypt including Cairo, Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan, Delta, Canal and Upper Egypt
5. Watch business videos and see company descriptions, photos, brands, restaurant menus and more… to learn more about business' specialties and activities. If you are a business owner and haven't yet had this information, please email us at iypsales@Yellow.com.eg for FREE consultation
6. View maps and get driving directions
7. Add business info to your contacts
8. Save your favorite listings for easy recall
Don't just search…find!
Want to share feedback on how to make our app even better for you? Email us at mobile@Yellow.com.eg. We'd love to hear from you.
pocket. The best in local business, restaurants, shops, spas, deals, coupons and more are now literally at your fingertips. Discover your city today using the power of local search!
Who needs the white pages when you have yellowpages for android?
Find a great shop and post it to Facebook Find a cool restaurant and post it to Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com ). Gather your friends from your favorite social networks and support your local economy!
Use this app to search for the nearest Walmart (http://www.walmart.com), KFC, Red Lobster, McDonald's, Starbucks, Target, Best Buy, Victoria's Secret and all major retail chains. You can also search for specific interests like vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, daycare, coffee shops, ATMs, cupcakes, desserts, golf courses and pretty much anything you can think of. Twitter users especially will make great use of the direct Twitter integration. This lets you share special finds with your Twitter friends.
Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/ ) users will love the way the app connects to Facebook connect. There is no better Facebook integration on any YellowPages app on the Android market.
Now you can get the city's best discounts and daily deals from Yellow Pages for Android. YellowPages Rewards gets you the best daily deals from premium companies such as Groupon, LivingSocial, BuyWithMe, and HomeRun.
Some other apps that make nice companions to Yellow Pages ( http://www.yellowpages.com ) are White Pages, Craigslist ( http://www.craigslist.com ), Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com ), Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com ), Citysearch, Groupon, LivingSocial, Foursquare and Flixster / Movies. Each one is a bit different, but all play well with Yellow Pages for Android.
- Egypt In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Information for phrase taken from open sources on the internet.
In Arabic translation using a traditional Arabic and Egyptian dialect not.
A nice area and easy communication!
Discover the world’s coolest insider tours and activities with Viator - one of National Geographic’s “Favorite On-The-Road Apps.” Viator, a TripAdvisor company, puts exclusive access to thousands of destinations in the palm of your hand, as well as 600,000+ user reviews and photos. It’s like ordering off the secret menu for travel.
From the (incredibly popular) Skip the Line passes at popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building, to private VIP experiences at iconic locations like the Sistine Chapel, the Viator app does the heavy lifting so you can do the heavy vacationing.
TRAVEL LIKE AN INSIDER
• Select your location, or choose from over 1,500 destinations worldwide.
• Browse over 20,000 top-rated tours, activities and attractions.
• Pinpoint your location on our interactive map and find the best stuff to do, wherever you happen to be.
• See that long line? Skip it with a click.
• Like to travel, hate to plan? Book instantly, same-day.
• Full-screen local videos let you check out tours and attractions and say “That looks awesome/stupid”
before you do/don’t do them.
• Viator offers exclusive deals and a low price guarantee, so you know you’re getting the bestest for the
• Show-and-go with paperless vouchers
We’re humbled by some great press and awards we’ve received:
“Viator is the most venerable and polished of the tour-and-activity sites.” – BBC.com
“Viator gives you ideas about what to do when you get to a particular location – whether it’s a themed tour or a party in a park, the app...is packed with tips for wherever in the world you happen to be.” – MSN
"Whether it’s San Francisco or Bora Bora, everyone wants to travel like a local. Viator offers “insider” deals on tours and activities around the world. It promises to let users “skip the lines” at a discount, and happy reviewers back that claim." – Fast Company
"Viator helps you find and book tours and activities in more than 1,000 cities around the world. It’s not just the big mass-tourism options on display, either, with private bookings available to see things like Sao Paolo’s graffiti or Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia.” – MacLife
Winner! Two categories of Travel Weekly's Magellan Award
• Gold Winner for Trip Planning
• Gold Winner for Travel Apps
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Respect | Stay safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Climate | Economy | Pollution
2. Maps: Egypt | Abusir Necropolis | Saqqara | Giza Pyramid Complex
2.1 Cairo: Districts | Citadel | Metro | Islamic Cairo | Old Cairo
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Airport | Rail
4. Attractions: Itinerary | Do | Buy | Buildings & Structures | City of the dead | Qalawun complex
5. Culture: Museums | Education | Sports
6. Giza: Get in | Eat | Drink | See & Do | Giza Necropolis | Stay Safe
7. By Area: Geography | Districts | Muizz Street | Nile River | Delta | Get out
8. Ancient Egypt Civilization: History | Culture | Religion | Architecture | Art | Language | Pyramids
9. Egypt: History | Regions & Cities | Climate | Holidays | Contact | Cope
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
"More Than 400 Photos"
If you are looking for a guide that can help you through your fascinating trip in Egypt, you are in the right place. This is the first guide of is kind, simple but complete in every way you can imagine it. Six languages (English, Italian, German, Spanish, France and Arabic), a lot of images and descriptions. In addiction, you can find a useful phrase book for your daily Arabic! Let's try it
Ready to start an adventure? Tales & Tours lets you use your phone as a professional multimedia tour guide.
Download the multimedia guided tours (both paid & free guides & digital tours available) provided by curators and storytellers from around the world. Dive into another world around you through offline maps, images, audio and video.
Find guides for cycling, walking, boat, indoor (museums & galleries), park, zoo, geocaching, art, nightlife, running, sports and more.
*NOTE: Tales & Tours is Growing every day (and you can help!):
As this is the inaugural Tales & Tours app, guide content is available in some cities in Europe and USA, but not everywhere. Yet :D
We are working around the clock together with local storytellers and curators to add more stories, guides and tours every day.
The app automatically checks for new content, every day you use it.
As of October 2014 we have guide availability in the following cities across the world:
- New York
- San Francisco
Stay tuned, or demand guides near you through the in-app Guide Suggest form.
Ps. Going on holiday soon?
Use the search field on the homescreen to check your upcoming destination(s). Missing guides near your holiday spot? Be sure to use the in-app Guide Suggest form to see if we can help you with that.
Tip: If somehow some questions arise, or you have any remarks, be sure to use the 'FAQ' section, which you can find in the 'Settings'-menu. Here you can also 'Suggest Guides'.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Tales & Tours app tries to keep your GPS-usage as low as possible. But in order to provide the best guiding service, in GPS guided (map based) views, your GPS will continuously be used, also when you leave the app running in the background. In this way the app can notify you when you reach a new point in the active guide. Need to save battery? Exit the guide (or map) causes the GPS service to halt (in the Tales & Tours app).
Tales & Tours: Your Guide Away.
Do More Outdoor!
If you're looking for the fastest way from point A to B, forget it. Our Get Outta Town series is all about finding the most scenic routes and the cool stops along the way. Our local scouts share their best-kept secrets with you.
There are plenty of stops to make along the way, too. The International Rock-a-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum rocks. Wise men say that Elvis Presley's Graceland will have you ""all shook up."" Shiloh National Military Park offers the shot in the arm you need. BB King's Blue Club remains a classic. And that's just the start.
Whether you’re hitting the road solo, traveling with friends or have the kids in tow, we've handpicked the best scenic road trip for your adventure.
Get Outta Town Features:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
Elvis has left the building. So should you!