- Egypt In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Look no further than Yellow Pages for Android; Egypt's favorite and most trusted business directory.
Our GPS enabled directory is packed with just about everything you need to go anywhere in Egypt. This easy to use app will provide major categories of business, points of interest closest toyou and driving directions, so you'll never get lost again!
1. Discover venues for popular categories nearby your location with one tap on any icon on the home screen
2. Search for both what you are looking for (Business Name, Category, Brand or Keyword) and its location, in one search box
3. Get the most relevant information about the places you're looking forwith our new enhanced "Smart Search" with the "auto-respell" feature
4. Complete coverage of Egypt including Cairo, Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan, Delta, Canal and Upper Egypt
5. Watch business videos and see company descriptions, photos, brands, restaurant menus and more… to learn more about business' specialties and activities. If you are a business owner and haven't yet had this information, please email us at iypsales@Yellow.com.eg for FREE consultation
6. View maps and get driving directions
7. Add business info to your contacts
8. Save your favorite listings for easy recall
Don't just search…find!
Want to share feedback on how to make our app even better for you? Email us at mobile@Yellow.com.eg. We'd love to hear from you.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Respect | Stay safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Climate | Economy | Pollution
2. Maps: Egypt | Abusir Necropolis | Saqqara | Giza Pyramid Complex
2.1 Cairo: Districts | Citadel | Metro | Islamic Cairo | Old Cairo
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Airport | Rail
4. Attractions: Itinerary | Do | Buy | Buildings & Structures | City of the dead | Qalawun complex
5. Culture: Museums | Education | Sports
6. Giza: Get in | Eat | Drink | See & Do | Giza Necropolis | Stay Safe
7. By Area: Geography | Districts | Muizz Street | Nile River | Delta | Get out
8. Ancient Egypt Civilization: History | Culture | Religion | Architecture | Art | Language | Pyramids
9. Egypt: History | Regions & Cities | Climate | Holidays | Contact | Cope
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Information for phrase taken from open sources on the internet.
In Arabic translation using a traditional Arabic and Egyptian dialect not.
A nice area and easy communication!