- There should be water around every ship.
- The numbers tell you how many parts there are within a row/column.
- The top row says how many ships of every type there are.
- Don't forget to click the ads from time to time to support me.
- Permissions are needed for Google's Admob ads.
- If your language is not supported or you do know German or French, please email me.
tags: bimaru, yubotu, zeeslagje, battleships, battle ship, battleship solitaire, צוללות, バトルシップ
Guess the location of the boats with logic only. No random moves.
Use the hints displayed at the end of each row and column to help you solve the puzzles.
Start with small grids and become an expert to solve huge ones!
Can you solve the 420 levels of increasing difficulty?
* 420 levels for beginners and experts
* Free unlimited use of hints when you are stuck
* Collect a star in each level
Also try our other puzzle game: "Hashi Puzzles: Bridges & Islands".
Bimaru, Yubotu, Sudoku
* Full multi-player support
* Drag and drop ship layout
* 1-Shot and 5-Shot game modes
* Timed games, 1-3 days per move
* Rated and unrated games
* United States Navy rankings: Seaman E-1 to Fleet Admiral O-11
* Computer opponents with varying skill levels
* Custom color schemes
* Sound effects, vibrations
* Turn notifications
Sink your opponent's battleship!
Tested, runs well on:
Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S II
Please try the free version before buying.
Ships N 'Battles has high-definition graphics, great special effects like explosions and smoke!
Play against players around the world with Multiplayer via Global Server or against your friends you your local area network.
You can play against others players on iOS (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ships-n-battles-hd/id510480132?ls=1&mt=8) and Macs (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ships-n-battles/id531527189?ls=1&mt=12)
And there's more:
- 4 types of ships
- 10 different bonuses
- 4 levels of difficulty in Singleplayer
- Accelerated mode in the single player
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Your goal is to place a fleet of battleships in the sea so that ships don't touch each other.
The number of ships in each row and column is predetermined.
Each puzzle has a unique solution that can be discovered without guessing !
- Nice and clean interface, following android design guidelines.
The game contains:
- 6x6 levels
- 8x8 levels
with ranging difficulties: Easy, Medium, Hard.
The artificial intelligence uses a probabilistic model to guess the position of your ships and adapts to your moves.
The main rule deploying your battleships is that they can't touch each other, not even at a corner. There has to be a boundary of one tile surrounding each of your ships.
There are 5 response modes:
Monkey: plays randomly.
Toddler: plays randomly but not repeating.
Kid: plays randomly, not repeating and not shooting the boundary..
Adult: plays randomly, not repeating, not shooting boundaries and follow a touched ship until it is sunken.
Killer: just kills you. It maximizes the probability to find your ships.
* Play alone or against a friend on one device.
* Top Down representation of WW2 naval ships.
* Simple & visual Interface.
* Navy: Aircraft Carriers, Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers and Submarines.
P.S. If you like the app, I would really appreciate if you could leave a good rating or a comment. It would really help me out as a developer!
Please feel free to send your ideas, comments and bug reports to the developer's email.
Currently it is under construction and it is only a beta. It will be expanded in the future by a few features.
Left you have your own field, where you have to find the ships. On the right side there is the second field for the computer. Before you start the game with
the "Start game" button, you can move the ships in the right field (If it is activated in the settings).
- 1 red ship (5 or 4 fields)
- 2 green ships (each with 4 or 3 fields)
- 3 yellow boats (each with 3 or 2 fields)
- 4 purple ships (each with 2 or 1 field)
In the settings you can choose between these two variations of the ships size.
The game is played with the normal rules -> To every ship around, there is only water, the ships can't collide, diagonal too.
All colors in this game are the Android Holo UI colors.
The permissions are needed for the following features:
- INTERNET: Google Analytics (Opt-out possible) and In-App purchase
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Google Analytics (Opt-out possible) and In-App purchase
- BILLING: IN-App purchase
- 3D graphics and animations
- Play alone against your Android smartphone or tablet
- 9 levels of difficulty
- 4 levels of shoot !!!
- 3 themes : MODERN , PIRATE , SPACE
- customize your fleet ( number and type of ship )
- Challenge your friends and family mode wireless LAN (multiplayer)
- Support for multi-resolution (smartphones and tablets)
- Works great on low power configuration of smartphone and tablet.
If you have a problem with the game, just send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will correct the bug. If you want improvements, send an email to email@example.com.
tested and validated on: HTC desire HTC legend Motorola Xoom Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 and Tab Samsung Galaxy Note Sony Xperia Mini Archos 10.1 Acer Liquid Acer Iconia Tab ZTE Blade
The rules are the same: a field of 10 to 10 cells, You must destroy enemy's ships first.
- multiple difficulty levels
- easy-to madness interface
- Auto-alignment of ships
- author's graphics
A special prize to the person who wins the computer at the highest level of difficult
Keywords: sea battle, naval battle, ships, super game, battle ship
Deploy your ships and prepare for war!
PLEASE NOTE, that this game is in the very early stage of development so bugs and/or compatibility issues may occur. If you are the one affected please contact me on my e-mail (if you write about an issue only in a review I won't be able reach you to get important details).
Sorry for inconveniences and disappointment caused.
1. Good graphics, including explosion, water, fire and
seagulls animations all created with 3D tools.
2. High quality sound effects.
3. Possibility of playing via bluetooth.
4. Online gamming.
5. Constant updates, and improvements.
6. Developers openness to sugestions concerning improvements.
More from developer
You can start at any level or board by choosing from the menu.
The goal of the game is to reorder your marbles at the opposite side of the board.
please rank and comment :-)