A set of battleships are hidden in the puzzle and you need to find all battleships to solve the game. The number of ships around a square (just like how it was in classic minesweeper) is given as a clue to help you logically find the battleships. There is no luck or guesswork involved, and use your logic and reasoning skills to solve the puzzles.
The game is also known as zeeslag, bimaru, armada, Yubotu, Games magazine puzzle, solitaire battleship and fathom it.
There are two different sizes and five different difficulty levels to choose.
Around 3000 puzzles to play. (Around 120 puzzles are free. You have to buy premium for playing all puzzles).
This game is the only battleship game that offers a logical hint instead of random hint. That will help you sharper your logical reasoning skills and boost your brain power. The logical solver explains you how to solve the puzzle when you are struck without any idea. The solver analyses the current puzzle and explains you logically how you can go ahead with logic and shows it graphically.
Yubotu is adapted from the popular online version that has been generating well crafted puzzles since 2007. This version contains all the functionality of the paid version but is limited to 60 puzzles.
Yubotu does not require any internet access to play.
Deploy your ships and prepare for war!
PLEASE NOTE, that this game is in the very early stage of development so bugs and/or compatibility issues may occur. If you are the one affected please contact me on my e-mail (if you write about an issue only in a review I won't be able reach you to get important details).
Sorry for inconveniences and disappointment caused.
1. Good graphics, including explosion, water, fire and
seagulls animations all created with 3D tools.
2. High quality sound effects.
3. Possibility of playing via bluetooth.
4. Online gamming.
5. Constant updates, and improvements.
6. Developers openness to sugestions concerning improvements.
we created this innovative sudoku free game with several various key features:
★Variation sudoku such as X and Color
★Career statistics documentry informations about your gaming history
★Game center provides global leaderboard and achievement after sign in with Google account, which you can share or compete with your friends or others
★Online puzzle offer you to update your puzzle from the server at any time, without re-installing the game
★Custom puzzle can let you create your own sudoku as composed by yourself, or from the papers
★More than 15000 puzzles are waiting for you
during the game, you will be able to
★Auto highlighted numbers for intelligent hint
★Use pencil marks
★Double-click the cell to erase numbers
★Use various kind of items, like check the errors
★Unlimited redo & undo
you can also found more useful functions like
★You can share to your friends via Google+, twitter and facebook
★Auto-save, you can pause at anytime you like without losing any progress
★Timer, you can also disable it in settings
★Selected cell highlighting
★Incorrect digits mark
★Enchanting visual effects
★Various numerals like Chinese or Roman
★Give us feedback in the game, with your help we'll make it better
We hope you will enjoy the stunning designs of our sudoku, it's really a brainteaser game which help to workout your brain! All for FREE!
Free Sudoku is an extension of the great Andoku, offering the same cool features and game variations:
• Standard Sudoku
• Squiggly Sudoku
The Free Sudoku extension includes 15000 new puzzles, App to SD, and a new Sudoku Strategy Tutorial, which will help you learn how to solve from the easiest puzzles for beginners to the Fiendish puzzles for advanced users.
Finally, the Interface has also been enhanced, solving a popular demand... now you can enter pencil marks with just one digit. Something many advanced users requested in previous versions of this awesome game.
This game is completely free, and will eventually be supported by unobtrusive adds.
Hope you like it, please rate us if you do!
••••• Game Play •••••
★ Only upgraded or paid version: eight different Sudoku variants: Classic & Jigsaw puzzles (aka Squiggly), Asterisk-, Centerdot-, Color-, Hyper-, Percent- & X-Sudokus
★ Eight difficulty levels: very easy, easy, moderate, advanced, hard, very hard, fiendish, nightmare
★ Six input methods (digit first, cell first, mixed, Andoku cell first, Andoku digit first, popup)
★ Pencil marks with auto set or auto erase
★ Persistent undo/redo
★ Auto save
★ Highlighting of selected digits and pencil marks
★ Highlighting of completed digits
★ Highlighting of incorrect digits
★ Coloring mode (cells and pencil marks) to support coloring solving techniques
★ Very advanced hint functionality
★ Analysis functionality to rate the difficulty of a Sudoku puzzle and to get a detailed list of required solving techniques
★ Game statistics: fastest, average, slowest times for each difficulty level
★ Extremely configurable
••••• Additional Features •••••
★ Sudoku Editor: create your own Sudoku puzzle from scratch
★ Sudoku Importer: import Sudoku puzzles in five different formats: *.sdk, *.sdm, *.adk, *.opensudoku, *.1gsudoku. The upgraded or paid version supports all *.adk formats including jigsaw/squiggly puzzles with extra regions.
★ Sudoku Generator: generate new Sudoku puzzles in eight difficulty levels
★ Sudoku Solver: solve any Sudoku in milliseconds
★ Sudoku Manager: create, delete, rename folders, create, copy, move, delete Sudokus, filter Sudokus according to their game status, difficulty and type
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Left-handed players (landscape)
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Touch screen, keyboard and trackball
✔ Installation on external storage (e.g. sdcard)
✔ Android 1.6-4.x
••••• Hint Functionality •••••
★ Full House
★ Hidden Single
★ Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Naked Single
★ Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
★ X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
★ Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
★ Hidden Unique Rectangle
★ Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
★ BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
★ Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
★ Sue de Coq
★ ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
★ Remote Pairs
★ Bidirectional Cycles
★ Forcing X-Chains
★ Forcing XY-Chains
★ Nishio Forcing Chains
★ Double Forcing Chains
★ Contradiction Forcing Chains
★ Region Forcing Chains
★ Cell Forcing Chains
If you like the game, don't forget to rate it!
The free version is ad supported
Take the role of a naval commander and destroy enemy fleet controlled by your Android device. Don't forget to challenge your friend during the next meeting!
- 2 players can play together on one device in Hot Seat mode
- difficulty settings for versus AI play
- 5 fleets to choose from, each with a unique set of battle ships
- classic rules – ships cannot be placed too close
- the choice of your fleet (big ships: size 2 to 5, small ships: size 1 to 4)
- ships cannot be placed too close (ships can't be placed on squares that contact on corners), possibility of swiching on/off the option of contact on the corners
- the option of resinging from the shot after hitting
- revealing the position of not sunken ships after the battle
- simple, intuitive interface
- clear 2D graphics
- extra battle animations
- battle sounds
- game state autosaving
The aim of the game is to place 1 to 9 into each grid cell so that each number can only appear once in each row, each column and each mini-grid.
This is a simply easy-to-use sudoku game, with fresh and cool interface, very acceptable difficult levels, suitable for sudoku beginner to sudoku expert.
5 levels: beginner, easy, medium, difficult and expert
Hints to help you complete hard ones
More puzzles will be comming soom!
The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, “regions”, or “sub-squares”) contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
In addition to the standard Sudoku puzzles it offers these Sudoku variants:
• Squiggly Sudoku (a.k.a. Jigsaw Sudoku)
• and combinations thereof (e.g. Sudoku-X with jigsaw regions)
• 10 different game variations
• 5 levels of difficulty per game variation
• 200 puzzles per game variation and difficulty level
• Puzzle timer
• Cell highlighting
• Storage: this permission is used to store/retrieve the Sudoku puzzles in play
• Network Communication: this permission is used by ad networks to retrieve ads
• Billing: this permission is needed to offer the possibility for to remove ads using an in-app purchase
• Full House
• Hidden Single
• Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Naked Single
• Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
• X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
• Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
• Hidden Unique Rectangle
• Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
• BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
• Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
• Sue de Coq
• ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
• Remote Pairs
• Bidirectional Cycles
• Forcing X-Chains
• Forcing XY-Chains
• Nishio Forcing Chains
• Double Forcing Chains
• Contradiction Forcing Chains
• Region Forcing Chains
• Cell Forcing Chains
To play for free, try our other Sudoku product: Sudoku (free).
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Use our hints to ease those frustrating moments and to learn how to be a better player.
* Unlimited Sudoku puzzles
* 17 difficulty levels
* Tutorial teaches you new techniques
* UI optimized for fewer touches
* Supports phones and tablets
* Multi-level undo and redo
* Automatic or manual pencil marks
* Enter games from the newspaper
* Supports keyboard and trackball
* Large easy to read digits
* Solver (to end frustration)
* Advanced techniques, including X-Wings,
sashimi fish, and coloring
* Choice of six color schemes
* Save your game while you try alternatives
* Highlighting helps you discover patterns
* Game clock; compares your time to others
* Avoids distracting graphic frills
* Choice of digit styles, including
Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a Sudoku puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you Enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
All puzzle games are tested and guaranteed to have one and only one solution, they are real sudoku grids.
The most difficult sudoku grids of the Internet are present, only 17 givens and always one solution.
Games are saved and you can resume them later.
Unfinished games are listed in a graphical way and easy to find.
Optimized both for smartphones and tablets.
All grids can be played offline.
* Totally free
* Each sudoku grid has an unique solution
* 5 levels: very easy, easy, medium, hard, evil
* 3 input methods: number first, cell first, popup
* Resume function
* Graphical list of the sudoku puzzle games
* Pencil button to fill in note
* Total time spent on each sudoku puzzle game
* Undo function
* Checkpoint undo function
* Hints for solving (highlight wrong values, highlight completed numbers and count of each number)
* Edit function to add your custom sudoku puzzle
It is classical game SUDOKU.
Features of this application in full control of game complexity. You choose not only the complexity of Sudoku, but completely controlling the gameplay can simplify or complicate it by changing settings.
Attention! At less than 4.0 android version may not work correctly. Report problems to the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Now the game has a constructor Sudoku. Create your own Sudoku or enter from another source and solve Sudoku, or let the program will solve it for you.
The game can be configured:
1. Automatically deny entry numbers if it was already introduced in the 9 cells. During this process count and displays the number of digits entered.
2. Enable or disable the entry of numbers in cells, when the digit contradicts the previously entered numbers.
3. Highlight entered incorrect figures.
4. Enable or disable the entry in cell notes, when the digit contradicts the previously entered numbers.
5. Highlight entered incorrect notes.
The game has two modes of input:
1. First select the number and set it to the desired cells.
2. First select a cell and set the desired number there.
1. There is a mode marks.
2. There is an automatic putting notes in immune cells.
3. Opportunity to undo and redo moves.
4. Sliding for undo/redo operations.
5. Saving the game after exiting the application the opportunity to continue at the next startup.
6. Creating marks in the history of action with the ability to jump to a specific mark at any time.
7. Levels are honest, so it is always unique.
8. Sudoku constructor.
- No advertisements.
- Load/save in constructor mode.
- Automatic generate board in constructor mode.
- More features for future versions.
You can start at any level or board by choosing from the menu.
The goal of the game is to reorder your marbles at the opposite side of the board.
please rank and comment :-)