Brilliant app, well designed Only three stars due to the instability, but I think I have found a way to make it more stable, and will give it 5 stars if it works. One new feature that would be nice is a Max distance, so any point too far from the last good fix is discarded.
Good features (in theory), but not much use when it crashes so frequently.
Extremely unreliable application. It crashes absolutely every time I try to use it, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. This completely denies the purpose of using it. I will have to uninstall it and will search for better quality GPS Logger for my phone. Very disappointing!
Crashes constantly on HTC one S / jellybean I love the feature set but it crashes after ~5m every time.
Wild readings after upgrading Galaxy S6 to Android 5.1.1 Used this app for 2 years without issue. After Android reflash and upgrade to 5.1.1 am getting wild results when logging that seem to have the GPS fixes jumping all over the place, e.g. Aberdeen Scotland one minute and London 30 secs later, a difference of over 600km. Never had this before. As a registered blind person I use this to log my train journeys and track them on Google using my PC later. Any help to fix what was a really enjoyable experience is much appreciated. Thanks.
simple but great! lightweight, simple and does not stop in the bakground, perfetto!
* Added an experimental new section: Log view - shows a sampling of log messages and errors. Doesn't show absolutely everything, but just enough. (Access it via top dropdown)
* Added option to auto-upload on Wifi only
* Allow installing on SD card
* Fixed a strange Moto G bug
* gpslogger.properties can take comma separated listeners
* Allow logging to https with self signed certificates
* Added timeouts for HTTP requests (@stream101)
* Added error alerts if manual upload fails (@stream101)
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!