I hate to give this app a bad rating. It used to work great on my Galaxy S7. Now it logs 5-10 points before stopping. It's whitelisted in the battery saving settings. Don't know what to do to make it work again.
This app and others may be stop logging in backgound on huawei phones because huawei's power management app called power genie may stop GPS background apps even when you select ignore power optimization the only solution is i rooted my device then removed the system powergenie app
When trying to share the log it only shows option for location and to different date files, not the current date!
WARNING: to get email from thus app you need to give them the password to your email service. DO NOT BE THAT STUPID OR THEY CAN F UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
For some reason doesn't work for me. When driving in the city, it recorded only 14 points on the distance of 22 km. I checked all the settings - it should be recording every 30 seconds, GPS was fine.
Edit: Have had to downgrade. Log stops if GPS signal lost momentarily. Doesn't log consistently when in the background. Unreliable.
* You can send start time to Custom URL
* You can specify dayname, monthname in custom file name
* CSV logger now records annotations
* Experimental - Tasker can receive event broadcast on start/stop, see FAQ for details
* SFTP bugfix when no private key specified
* Detailview bugfix, undesired scrolling
Thanks to everyone for the PRs and translations