I hate to give this app a bad rating. It used to work great on my Galaxy S7. Now it logs 5-10 points before stopping. It's whitelisted in the battery saving settings. Don't know what to do to make it work again.
WARNING: to get email from thus app you need to give them the password to your email service. DO NOT BE THAT STUPID OR THEY CAN F UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
For some reason doesn't work for me. When driving in the city, it recorded only 14 points on the distance of 22 km. I checked all the settings - it should be recording every 30 seconds, GPS was fine.
Edit: Have had to downgrade. Log stops if GPS signal lost momentarily. Doesn't log consistently when in the background. Unreliable.
for some phones like Huawei the phone stops the app even when excluded from power saving ,may be I will switch from Huawei to LG or Samsung.
Seriously best Gps logger out there. Would it be possible to integrate a sync/upload function to Strava?
* You can send start time to Custom URL
* You can specify dayname, monthname in custom file name
* CSV logger now records annotations
* Experimental - Tasker can receive event broadcast on start/stop, see FAQ for details
* SFTP bugfix when no private key specified
* Detailview bugfix, undesired scrolling
Thanks to everyone for the PRs and translations