Wild readings after upgrading Galaxy S6 to Android 5.1.1 Used this app for 2 years without issue. After Android reflash and upgrade to 5.1.1 am getting wild results when logging that seem to have the GPS fixes jumping all over the place, e.g. Aberdeen Scotland one minute and London 30 secs later, a difference of over 600km. Never had this before. As a registered blind person I use this to log my train journeys and track them on Google using my PC later. Any help to fix what was a really enjoyable experience is much appreciated. Thanks.
simple but great! lightweight, simple and does not stop in the bakground, perfetto!
Awesome app. Love it that the app can automatically start on startup, my old phone reboots often so I lose only a few minutes while my phone reboots :)
Awesome but crashes now.. Frequently crashes/closes.. roughly once a day.. android 5.0.1 on Note 4..
It's crashing and not recording anything
Great battery friendly hiking companion While hiking in Colorado I use this every week for two main purposes: minimal battery usage GPS logging to add location meta data to to my DSLR photos later and to quickly check our elevation. Absolutely love this app. Thank you very much for such a wonderful and battery saving tool.
* Upload to ownCloud (Contributed by @codeling)
* Minor crash fixes
* Fixed month number in custom file name
* Set your own altitude offset in Performance menu
* Altitude based on mean sea level instead of WGS84
* Turned activity recognition off by default, you can re-enable in Performance menu
* Log from USB port with external devices (Mock location permissions)
* Trust self signed certificates when sending to your own mail servers
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!