New version wildly inaccurate Either that or I'm a super hero covering 5.31 miles in 21 minutes while walking. True distance was 1.4 miles in 21 minutes.
I've been using this with my Android In-Dash head unit for the past year and I have had 0 problems. It uploads all the KML files to my Google drive when I am connected to wifi. I hope to one day make a map of everywhere I have driven. The one feature I would like to see is having the current speed (or heading) from the GPS sensor put into the top notification bar by the clock. Otherwise, excellent app!
Great app, I would really like to be able to autosend co-ords via sms, preferably with customizable text. I.E. every X amount of minutes it sends an sms to a predetermined number "Hi this is John checking in, I am currently at (GPS Coords), the time is (TIME)."
Exactly what I was looking for! Superb app.
Clean, no nonsense. Simple, easy to use with no fiddly gimmicks. Exactly what I wanted.
Recommended A good lightweight options for recording track. Would have been even better if the path could be seen live on a map.
* Option to start logging when app is launched (General options)
* File path links to file manager if available
* Reduced data usage caused by uploads to queue up
* Fixed altitude spike caused by missing geoid
* New FAQ screen is now in-app, not online
* Fixed a crash caused by network state change
* Bugfix of integer translation crash on a few phones
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!