App stops responding again and again. I wasted my money but you guys don't. Opt for some other app
Great little app, saves me from opening my track in google earth just to get some stats out of it. Would LOVE it if you could allow me to configure the default open folder path (or even better, read it from your awesome GPS logger app which I use). I'd upgrade this to a 5 for that feature :)
Screencaps look cool, but it failed to import my data. (didn't give an error... just shows no data)
Hope it can play the route from one point to the other
Works seamlessly with GPS Logger Am using this with GPS logger for Android by the same developer and they work great together.
Not working Purchase the app and it crashes all time that I trying to open it on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, refunded.
* Fixed file import crash on Nougat devices
* Renamed to GPS Mapper
* Allowed NMEA files from Google Drive
* Allowed negative NMEA altitudes
* More ISO 8601 datetime string formats accepted, works with GPSLogger 83
* Allow selecting multiple files from local
* Files displayed in date modified order, newest on top
Collect, classify and find Waypoints and Paths with export to KML, GPX and CSV
See all real-time GPS location data at a glance and manage your favorite places