For the first time in its long-running history, Moneydance is now available on Google Play, and we couldn't be more excited.
Moneydance lets you take your finances mobile, providing an intuitive interface designed specifically for Android which enables you to enter your transactions at any time, no matter where you are. Balance updates are immediate, and sync is effortless; so effortless in-fact you won't even know it's happening. Moneydance uses Dropbox to power its sync, meaning your Mac, PC and iOS versions are all up-to-date, all of the time.
The full desktop version of Moneydance is required to use this app. A free trial is available for download at http://moneydance.com
Moneydance uses strong AES encryption in addition to Dropbox's built-in encryption to guarantee your finances are protected whilst syncing.
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies.
• Add single/recurring entries like income, expense, account transfer and bills.
• Tracking Transfers, Expenses and Incomes of accounts
• Budget with rollover. ( Carrying current month left budget amount to next month).
• Budget for multiple currencies.
• Recurring with no end dates.
• Add payments of income, expense and account transfer type.
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Income type budget ( You can use it as savings tracker ).
• Expense type budget (You can set custom accounts and categories for tracking budget).
• Add tags for transactions.
• Add transaction status, payment method for each transaction.
• Identify transaction status by color.
• Search and reports.
• Export account activities into CSV or XLS for desktop.
• Import .csv
• Customize categories/subcategories, payer/payer, tags, date format, amount format, themes.
• Account transfer between same and different currency account.
• Dropbox integration.
• Synchronizing data between devices.
• Password protection.
• Backup/Restore Database.
• More awesome features.
All transactions are shown on a calendar (compare to the complicated ledger system used by some budget applications). Each payment can have a unique icon. Move a transaction to a different day to fit your needs. See where you are going to spend money in the future. Get clear statistics and reports for one or more months. Adjust the budget balance to match your actual balance.
Minimum recommended device resolution is 480x800.
Smartphone version file format is compatible with the desktop versions. Dropbox may be used for syncing between your devices and PCs. Experiment with the trial desktop or the lite versions to get the feel for Budget Calendar.
You can track your expenses and income in a whole and by categories and accounts.
ViZi Budget could be used for
- track your expenses and earnings
- manage cash-flow and budget
- plan income and expenses for any available categories
- analyze your expenses and find all your money leaks
- helps you to cut down unnecessary expenses
- set financial goals
Graphical and data reports with additional filtering function
- Cash flow report
- Balance report
- Budget report
- Annual report
- Category report
- backup and restore
- access by pin code
- main screen customization
- syncronization over dropbox
- with quick access button
- 3 resizable widget
In case you need to see how your budget is implemented we added colored information to budget tab.
If you spent less than 50% of your expense budget it shows green. if you spent more than 90% of your plan - it shows red. For Income budget it's vise versa.
You can create any categories/subcategories and accounts or edit ones already exists.
It's easy to see details on category just tap to category and you will see budget, summary and last month info.
There are 200 currencies supported with on-line currency exchange rates. The main currency could be selected from settings tab.
With MoneyWise Pro it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel. Data can also be exported as HTML reports for printing.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise Pro is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
Recurring transactions such as your biweekly paycheck or paying the monthly rent can be automated. Simply create a new transaction, open the transaction details in the list view and mark it as "recurring".
Please backup your data to keep it safe. MoneyWise supports local backups to the SD card as well as cloud storage to DropBox. Using DropBox is also a convenient way to migrate your transaction history to a new phone.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ₩, ¥, kr, R$) including currency conversion with manually configured exchange rates
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Recurring transactions
✔ Transfer between accounts
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Backup to SD card or DropBox
✔ Import data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
✔ Batch operations
✔ Ad free
In short: budget manager, expense tracker, money tracker, checkbook, budget book, budget envelope.
Sync Expenses and Incomes between Android and IOS Devices
-- See All Account’s balance when the app starts up.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating entries for income, expense and bills.
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- 60+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Optimized to Tablets
-- Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between the accounts.
-- Bills in Calendar view with perfect markers showing bill status.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
--Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- Track Transactions of Individual Accounts or All Accounts
-- Check Current Balance of required Accounts Only.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- Internet connection required for Currency Converter only.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Use the search to look for specific expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Average Income/Expense per Day in Statistics
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget, Incomes and Expenses between Accounts..
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Upload backup to Dropbox.
-- Restore backup from Dropbox.
-- Sync Expenses and Incomes between multiple devices.
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Export to .CSV,.XLS.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.