MenuPay is a restaurant program that gives up to 30% discount on the entire bill when you pay via this app. MenuPay partners with over 600 restaurants in Denmark, ranging from Michelin-starred to cafés and sushi places.
The app gives a quick overview over the restaurants in the programme and current discounts as well as provides you with a user-friendly search.
When you are ready to pay: just find your restaurant, press 'Pay now' and enter the full amount from the bill - discount will be seen in the app and deducted before your payment. Just always remember to inform the waiter that you want to pay via MenuPay when asking for the bill.
- Payment is quick and secure as your information is encrypted and stored safely with QuickPay
- You can assign up to 4 payment cards and differentiate them between Private and Business
- User-friendly search: search by e.g. name, city or street, or choose one of the quick options
- Photo/note feature. You can add a note or/and photo of your receipt to help with your bookkeeping. You can use this feature either right after payment or in 'Visits'
- View restaurants on a map
- See a menu of chosen restaurant
- Book a table
- Change your profile information
- Keep track of your restaurant visits
- You can use Touch ID for approving your payments
Please note that you should be registered as a member in order to get the MenuPay discount. You can become a member via your working place.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to provide us with general feedback, then please contact MenuPay by e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.