!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Using an external bluetooth GPS gives you better battery life and more accuracy. Ideal for geocaching and similar applications.
Please note: Not all applications will work. (e.g. Wikitude) If you find an app that isn't compatible please send me an email.
Samsung Galaxy users using Android 2.2: Please toggle the internal GPS before using this app to avoid the phone from rebooting.
For a detailed review of the app and detailed descriptions of the settings visit http://l-36.com/bluetooth_gps_provider.php
The UI is simple to keep the memory footprint as low as possible. If you want to see NMEA data long-press the sat view.
When you have problems connecting to your GPS try different connection methods from the settings. Some devices need a power cycle once the Bluetooth stack had problems (it's a good idea to pull the battery for 30 seconds).
For more usage hints see https://plus.google.com/communities/104930572010612794860
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
Simple, free and ads free way to make your device GPS sensor active all the time!
What does it do?
- starts a background service which keeps your GPS sensor active all the time
- with simple settings you can choose three modes: fast, normal & slow
- can use wake lock (not allow device to go to sleep when screen is off)
- can be started on boot
- can show notification icon in you status bar when running
- 100% ads free or any other commercial activity
Why use it?
- reduce GPS cold start time
- no need to wait for GPS when you start application which need GPS (navigation, sports trackers, etc.)
- get better GPS fix in applications which use GPS sensor
- more precise tracking and navigating
- good for developers who use passive way to GPS sensor
Application can run on all Android devices with built-in, BT or USB GPS sensor.
Application can use a lot of device battery, use it with care and check/set settings to your needs.
Please DONATE if you find this application useful.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
GPS Coordinates is a free app with no ads! We value your privacy so this app does not collect location data nor does it store any location data or history anywhere.
Please note that this app requires access to your fine location in order to use GPS. We do not collect or store your location data anywhere.
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route and create trip logs.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Pro version is available with all features enabled.
• *Important* Exporting trip logs feature is available only in Pro version.
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 2 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 2 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 3 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 50 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
You can also share your gps cords. via facebook, twitter, gmail and sms :)
In the following relase there will be many more translations for this gps app.
Note: If your gps does not work or does not see gps satellites it could be an hardware problem. This application has been tested on almost every gps equipped device.
Enjoy this application :)
Want to help translating gps? Email me!
Gps is free :)
- Save your track info,Record gpx file(it will be saved in "sdcard/DigitalDashboardGPS/gpx/")..
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Display satellites status.
- Map integration,get your location.
Simply purchase this license key, then close and reopen the Bluetooth GPS Output app. Google Play may require internet up to 2 days after purchase to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS Output.
Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email if you have any comments, questions.
☆☆☆ Limited Time 1000 starting coins ☆☆☆
☆ Grow your Marimo HUGE or keep it small
☆ Build the perfect home
☆ Feed it, clean it, give it medicine
☆ Even more new in-game items coming soon
☆ No mess fun
☆ No in-game ads!
☆ Real human customer support, contact us any-time
An internet connection is not required but highly recommended. Internet access is required for some game functionality during in-app purchases and specific game-play achievements.
Tested and designed for Samsung Galaxy SII and Galaxy Nexus 4.
* Special Wallpaper version now available - see "View More Applications" below.
Really Free - No Ads
Designed for: Verizon Droid / Motorola Milestone. Results may vary with other phones. Portrait mode only.
Help the princess rescue her kidnapped brother at the hands of an evil darkness! Match 4 or more to smash your way through 10 increasingly challenging stages. (4 Free to Play) An exciting new twist for jewel masters everywhere.
• 10 story mode levels (4 Free to play + 6 to unlock)
• Immersive full-score music
• 16 unique gem-types
• 3 magical potions
• 2 diabolical surprises
• 1 squeeker
• 30+ achievements
• Survival mode unlockable challenge
• Endless mode unlockable casual play
• No in-game ads - really!
☆☆☆ How to Play ☆☆☆
• Match 4 or more gems in a line by removing any other gem by touch.
• Each gem you touch drains your life bar.
• Matching 4 or more gems refills your life bar.
• Open treasure chests by matching 4 or more adjacent gems
• Collect potions to assist you in the final levels
• See your progress as your character moves to the end of the screen at each stage.
• Finish the stage with full health to receive a full 3-star rank
Languages: English, Korean
Minimum Requirements: Android 2.3 or newer, 512mb RAM, 60mb storage space, data for online features. Tested with Sony Xperia Mini Pro, Samsung Galaxy SII, Captivate, Google Nexus 4.
Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email if you have any comments, questions, or just want to chat.