(Note that to send, request, buy, sell, etc bitcoin you should download the "Coinbase - Bitcoin Wallet" application instead.)
Coinbase Merchant brings all of Coinbase's online merchant features to a mobile device. That means:
- No exchange risk, bitcoin can be instantly exchanged to USD and deposited in your bank account daily. (zero exchange rate risk)
- 0% fees on your first $1 million USD of transactions. After that pay just 1%.
- Track orders in your Coinbase account online and generate accounting reports for your bookkeeping.
For more information about accepting bitcoin payments with Coinbase, please visit https://coinbase.com/merchants
You now have exactly what your customers have been asking for- a mobile payment service...easy, convenient and cost effective! Make your loyal customer happy!
Some of the features include:
• Link your existing card processor accounts like Authorize.net within the Merchant App.
• Scan cards from Buyer's wallets to accept payments with the mobile phone
• Merchants can also manually enter plastic card number to process the payments from their customers.
• Anywhere/Anytime within United States - no add-on hardware required to process payment transactions.
• Multi-layer security and multiple encryption technologies ensure that the app is strongly secure.
• Sales history of all the transactions done using Merchant App
• Add sales tax
• Inclusion of Tip in the transaction.
• Optionally Merchant can ask Shopper with PayApp Wallet to enter zip code of the card for further authentication.
• Optionally set PIN for the access of the Merchant App.
• The app works only in United States.
PayApp does not charge any transaction or monthly fee to Merchants.
Merchant App is a POS app for merchants for free.
PayApp is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant system.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant may help you increase sales, enhance customer service, and grow profits—all from your smartphone or tablet.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant makes card processing straightforward and convenient—whether in-person and on the go. This powerful app enables you to accept card payments right from your mobile device helping you process payments quickly and securely.
Accept payments with your smartphone or tablet
The Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app turns your smartphone or tablet into a mini card processing terminal that can perform many of the same functions as a traditional point of sale terminal.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant supports all major cards and provides real time processing and reporting capabilities. Cards can be swiped or keyed and once the transaction is completed, receipts can be emailed or sent via text message. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant also offers tips and tax functionality.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant provides 24/7 customer support to help you be successful. Just call 1-866-277-4820 to speak to a Support Specialist.
Before you can accept card payments with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant, you’ll need to set up a payment processing account (if you don’t already have one).
We make opening a payment processing account practically effortless. Call 1-800-262-2893 Monday - Friday, between 7:00 and to 6:00 pm Pacific Time to get started.
Once you have a payment processing account, it’s easy to start accepting payments through your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Android Mobile device with data service plan (Internet access)
2. Payment processing account
3. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app
4. Optional card reader
You will now be ready to take payments from your customers anytime, anywhere. It’s that simple!
*Mobile Banking and Text Banking are free with Freedom Checking, Rewards Checking, and Growth Checking customers enrolled in Online Banking. Without these accounts, there is a $3.00 per month fee.
**Mobile Capture (deposit checks) has a $0.50 charge for each deposited item. Certain deposit and check limits apply and there is a daily cut off for deposits to be credited on the same business day.