(Note that to send, request, buy, sell, etc bitcoin you should download the "Coinbase - Bitcoin Wallet" application instead.)
Coinbase Merchant brings all of Coinbase's online merchant features to a mobile device. That means:
- No exchange risk, bitcoin can be instantly exchanged to USD and deposited in your bank account daily. (zero exchange rate risk)
- 0% fees on your first $1 million USD of transactions. After that pay just 1%.
- Track orders in your Coinbase account online and generate accounting reports for your bookkeeping.
For more information about accepting bitcoin payments with Coinbase, please visit https://coinbase.com/merchants
Simply login to your Merchants internet banking at www.merchantsbank.com to enroll for Merchants Mobile Banking, then download our MerchantsBank app.
Merchants Mobile Banking is available only to those with a Merchants Bank account. Merchants Mobile is free, however text or data charges may be imposed by your mobile provider, check your plan for details. Your carrier may limit access outside the U.S.
To enroll in Mobile Banking, sign in to your Online Banking account and choose 'Enroll' under the 'Mobile' tab. Once enrolled, sign in using your Mobile ID and PIN, which may be different from your Online Banking login information.
Visit firstmerchants.com to enroll in Online Banking or open a new account.
Do your banking whenever - and wherever - you choose, with the FMB Mobile app from First Merchants Bank (enrollment required). Works for Lafayette Bank & Trust and Commerce National Bank clients, too!
FMB Mobile is a simple, secure and convenient way to manage your bank accounts, anytime, anywhere, right from your compatible smartphone! Whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go, your bank accounts are at your fingertips; check your balance and see recent activity, make transfers, schedule and pay bills, find locations, and more, all on your mobile device!
BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS
- View balances for multiple accounts
- View pending and recent transactions
- Search transactions by date, description or amount
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
- Transfer money between your First Merchants accounts
- Schedule and pay bills to existing payees from your checking account
APPROVALS (BUSINESS CLIENTS)
- Approve pending Dual Authorization requests
- Search approvals by type, amount or account
LOCATIONS AND CONTACT
- Find nearby banking centers and ATMs
- Get directions
- Search locations by ZIP code or city, state
- Find lobby and drive up hours by location
- Call or email Customer Service
- Change Mobile PIN
- Choose app's primary account and customize menu order
- Define confirmation message and login preferences
We understand the importance of security when managing your finances. We use industry standard security measures to protect your information both online and within our mobile apps, including multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and application time-out.
No account data is ever stored on your device, but if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you may deactivate Mobile Banking anytime by logging in to your Online Banking account and selecting 'Deactivate' from the 'Mobile' tab. Or, give us a call at 1.800.205.3464 for assistance (M-F 7 a.m.-7 p.m., S 9 a.m.-1 p.m. ET).
Need help? Call Customer Service at 1.800.205.3464, or visit us online at www.firstmerchants.com.
First Merchants® and the shield logo are registered service marks of First Merchants Corporation. Deposit products are provided by First Merchants Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
**Mobile Capture has a $0.50 charge for each deposited item. Certain deposit and check limits apply and there is a daily cut off for deposits to be credited on a business day.
• Account Balances
• Account History
• Check Deposit
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Bills*
• View and activate your cash back offers
• ATM/Branch Locator
*To use the bill pay feature you must have Bill Pay set up previously in Online Banking.
Mobile Banking Security
• Advanced encryption technology prevents unauthorized usage
• Multiple factor authentication provides an extra layer of security
• We never transmit account number information
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.mbvt.com/privacy-policy
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant may help you increase sales, enhance customer service, and grow profits—all from your smartphone or tablet.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant makes card processing straightforward and convenient—whether in-person and on the go. This powerful app enables you to accept card payments right from your mobile device helping you process payments quickly and securely.
Accept payments with your smartphone or tablet
The Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app turns your smartphone or tablet into a mini card processing terminal that can perform many of the same functions as a traditional point of sale terminal.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant supports all major cards and provides real time processing and reporting capabilities. Cards can be swiped or keyed and once the transaction is completed, receipts can be emailed or sent via text message. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant also offers tips and tax functionality.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant provides 24/7 customer support to help you be successful. Just call 1-866-277-4820 to speak to a Support Specialist.
Before you can accept card payments with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant, you’ll need to set up a payment processing account (if you don’t already have one).
We make opening a payment processing account practically effortless. Call 1-800-262-2893 Monday - Friday, between 7:00 and to 6:00 pm Pacific Time to get started.
Once you have a payment processing account, it’s easy to start accepting payments through your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Android Mobile device with data service plan (Internet access)
2. Payment processing account
3. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app
4. Optional card reader
You will now be ready to take payments from your customers anytime, anywhere. It’s that simple!