Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
Non tutti i device sono supportati, e per questo ti raccomandiamo caldamente di provare il “Sixaxis Compatibility Checker” (disponibile gratuitamente sull’Android Market) prima di acquistare questa app.
Finalmente l’attesa è finita… L’esperienza videoludica definitiva ti aspetta! Adesso puoi giocare ai giochi sul tuo smartphone nel modo in cui sono pensati per essere giocati! Sixaxis Controller ti permette di usare i tuoi controller Sixaxis e DualShock 3 / 4 nella maggior parte delle tue applicazioni e giochi preferiti.
*** IMPORTANTE ***
- È richiesto l’accesso root!!!
- Per via della modalità in cui viene effettuato l’accoppiamento bluetooth con i controller, devi accoppiare manualmente il tuo controller mediante l’utilità PC “SixaxisPairTool” (scaricabile dal sito web) e un cavo mini-USB. Chi possiede un dispositivo con Android 3.1 e successivi può anche effettuare l’accoppiamento direttamente sul proprio device via USB.
- È caldamente raccomandato l’utilizzo di un controller ORIGINALE. Molti controller compatibili non funzionano correttamente. Se nell’app appare un messaggio “Client connessi: 1”, ma le luci sul tuo controller continuano a lampeggiare, quasi certamente non stai utilizzando un controller Sony originale.
- I controller compatibili che quasi sicuramente funzioneranno (ma non è garantito) sono quelli prodotti da Gasia. Se sei in possesso di un controller compatibile che non è prodotto da Gasia e che funziona, ti prego di contattarmi in modo da permettermi di compilare una lista di controller funzionanti.
- Accertati di leggere con attenzione le istruzioni contenute nel menù Aiuto.
- Fino a quattro controller Sixaxis e DualShock 3 / 4 supportati contemporaneamente.
- Supporto come Gamepad nativo sui devices dotati di Android 3.1 e successivi. Supporto completo per levette e grilletti analogici.
- Emulazione tastiera. Associa tutti i pulsanti e le levette del tuo controller a praticamente qualsiasi tasto disponibile su Android.
- Emulazione mouse. Configura un pulsante come puntatore del mouse sui device che lo supportano (funziona sulla maggior parte dei tablet e su molti smartphone).
- L’emulazione touch ti permetterà di associare pulsanti e levette analogiche ad aree touch dello schermo. Avrai il supporto analogico totale sui tuoi giochi preferiti, anche quelli che non prevedono l’utilizzo nativo di gamepad e controller!
Questo prodotto non è affiliato, né autorizzato, supportato o licenziato in alcun modo dalla Sony Corporation, le sue affiliate o sussidiarie. Tutti i marchi di fabbrica sono proprietà dei rispettivi aventi diritto.
Per assistenza, istruzioni complete e risposte alle domande più frequenti, visita il nostro sito http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
“Un eccezionale strumento per chi desidera un telecomando per il computer, per guardare la TV o ascoltare musica". – Gizmodo
• Configurazione facile del server e dell'app: semplicemente, funziona.
• Rilevazione automatica dei server per individuare facilmente i server sulla rete locale.
• Protezione server tramite password e crittografia per un livello di sicurezza aggiuntivo.
• Supporta controllo del mouse singolo e multi-touch.
• Wake On LAN per avviare facilmente il server.
• Include temi grafici per condizioni di luce elevata e limitata.
• Server disponibile per Windows, Mac e Linux.
• Per controllare anche altri dispositivi, come Raspberry Pi e Arduino Yún.
• 18 telecomandi gratuiti
La versione completa include:
• Oltre 90 telecomandi
• Widget e operazioni rapide
• Comandi vocali
• Telecomandi personalizzati
• Azioni IR
• Azioni NFC
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Attenzione: alcuni telecomandi sono disponibili solo per determinati sistemi operativi.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
* motion alarm: You can use it for baby monitor, security system etc. Compared with other similar apps in the market, our app requires only ONE phone, not TWO! For baby monitor, you can put Wii Remote in the crib and watch TV in another room. The phone will beep when your baby gets up and makes movements. Even in completely dark room, it works well.
* real-time monitor: the app can display Wii Remote movement on the phone in real-time.
* data collector: it generates records when alarm triggered. It can also collect accelerometer and gyroscope sensor data samples from all Wii Remotes. You can mount Wii Remotes on human body or objects to record the movement. System with similar feature can cost you 100x more even with less portability.
With Wii coupled with smart phone, sky is the limit for its applications. If you discover new usage of this app or desire some new features, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to serve.
It works with up to two Wii Motionplus。
1. The machine has its limitations. For critical tasks such as baby monitor, please don't outsource all the responsibilities to the phone.
2. The Android bluetooth function does not support Wii. We have to create our own bluetooth function. Because of that, this app may not be supported by some vendors.
3. This app won't work with Wii Remote without Motionplus option. It only works with genuine products made by Nintendo.
4. The app relies on bluetooth connection. Bluetooth's range is about 30 feet. This app will be unreliable when the range gets larger.
This app can't be used in:
HTC phones with sense UI, Samsung Galaxy phones such as Verizon Charge and at&t infuse.
Because of "rooted" phones, these devices are not excluded from app installation.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Ci sono discorsi da fare? Non c’è niente più conveniente del un telecomando senza fili da portare.
Vuoi vedere I film online? Si prega di rilassare sul divano e svolgere con il telecomando senza fili!
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Il touchpad senza fili e la tastiera, compatibile sia per lo schermo verticale che per lo schermo orizzontale
• Supporta multi-gesti di toccare
• La tastiera con funzione si supporta l’ingresso delle chiave combinate
• Si simula il mouse perfettamente: clic singolo, clic doppio, clic destroy, scorrere e trascinare
• Il pannello del telecomando multimedia: si può facilmente controllare Windows Media Player, Windows Image Viewer, PowerPoint, iTunes, Keynote, Hulu
• I pannello altri: il telecomando di programma di computer, la tastiera digitale, l’interrutore di alimentazione
• Protezione del password – proteggere il vostro computer di collegare ad altri
• Disponibile da utlizzare per Wi-Fi e 3G
• Compatibile con Windows, Mac OS X
Affinchè collegare i dispositivi mobili al computer, è necessario
1. Scaricare la programma del server del telecomando dal nostro web sito http://www.remotemouse.net e installare al vostro computer
2. Verificare che il telefono cellulare e il computer sono connessi alla stessa rete di Wi-Fi
3. Attivare il Remote Mouse del telefono cellulare, e clic “iniziare” per connettersi automaticamente.
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
v.1.2.8 and up fixes the uinput issue. All Samsung users facing the uinput issue please update to v. 1.2.8
Announcement : Mails seeking for support should include Order Number from now onwards. Failing which the mail will simply be ignored.
Join the Game Controller 2 Touch Community to become a Beta tester : http://goo.gl/t6H4nh
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app is now compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
- turn bluetooth on
- start the searching procedure
- put your bluetooth device in discovery mode
- press the address that appears to copy it to clipboard
- paste the address somewhere else by holding any text area with your finger and selecting Paste
This app displays all addresses of devices discovered by Android as well as all addresses mentioned in system logs.
Addresses displayed might not be from your device or from a bluetooth device at all. Your android device might not report addresses of uncompatible bluetooth devices so they might not show up at all.
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
Control your touch or non touch games or applications with most keyboard, joysticks, gamepad or your phone or tablet buttons.
Use many different wireless BT controllers to play your games.Support BT and USB connected including Moga, Nyko, Wiimotes, Wamo, IPega and others.
Simulate a playstation controller on games that have PS3 controller support.
Very low latency. The application can be tuned so, on most situations, ther is no lag. Very high app compatibility.
Remap the functions of any key, button, mouse...
Simulation of Sixaxis gamepad, Xbox and others.
Use you touchscreen as virtual buttons and pad. They can be converted to mouse, analog sticks, screen touches on different positions... * Root required *
Map to remote device. Use keyboard, mouse, joysticks, wiimotes connected from one android device in another android device using WIFI or any other network connection.
Map to remote Linux/Windows/Mac. Use Android to send mouse or key commands to your PC. Instructions on the WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Usage#Server_.28Pc.2FMac.29
Virtual touch/mouse hybrid (virtual pointer). Specially useful with TV sticks to navigate menus of games/apps without mouse support. * Root required *
Convert your keyboard or joystick to a mouse. Convert mouse to stick or touch device...
Use accelerometer as air mouse or driving wheel.
Use webcam or phone camera to control a virtual joystick or mouse.
Supports several connected gamepad/keyboards at a time.
More than 20 different kinds of operation modes per button or stick.
Create profiles for your games/apps. The profiles can be automatically applied when the games load. Share profiles universally. Contact me for issues/defails.
Simple, intutitive and well Holo integrated UI.
An IME that can be controlled with gamepads is included. In your device is rooted you dont need to use it
You can combine the application with other IME.
WIKI at http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page
This app works much better if you have a kernel with uinput module. Without uinput it is convenient to have the provided IME running. The game compatibility is lower as well.
This application does NOT REQUIRE ROOT. Nevertheless many of the most interesting functions need root. This is essential for touch screen, joystick or mouse simulation and can not be attained in another way..
Could you help with translations? Please contact me!
Wiimotes do not work on Android 4.2 due to OS incompatibilities.
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Application is free of any commercials. If you wish just click on this http://www.sijalka.si/">link and visit my friends website nothing else (just for better google search ranking).
To establish a connection with the pc you have to install a server app. It can be downloaded from:
If you have any suggestions how to improve the app simply write me a mail.
- next/previous slide,
- start/stop presentation,
- displaying notes,
- increase/decrease font size of the notes,
- connect via bluetooth or wi-fi.
- Added go to slide functionality,
- next/previous slide with volume rockers,
- save often used ips,
- updated UI.
(necessary to update the version of the remote server!!!!!).
(If you have any trouble contact me: email@example.com)
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
If you liked the free version, please consider buying this as a donation to support the development of this library.
This is the exact same app as the free version, so you should try it before donating.