- Connect to multiple controllers simultaneously
- Toggle LEDs and rumble
- New UI
- Extension controllers
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
The simple user interface allows you to search games through the existing database or selecting them through the list.
* Wii games catalog
* Search for games by title
* View game id, title, region, developer, publisher, synopsis, and genre
Future updates based on user feedback!
tag: wiitdb, gametdb
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
EDIT: I've been investigating the errors reported in the reviews, and they appear to only happen when the Wii is not currently running the Homebrew Channel (or the IP is for something that is not a Wii). If this is not true, send a more detailed error report.
I've included more detailed instructions down below if there is confusion.
PLEASE EMAIL ME (email address if below) IF YOU CANNOT GET THIS WORKING. None of the bug reports thus far have been very useful, and I cannot directly contact anybody who leaves reviews. I currently believe that this application works on all devices (tested on eclair, froyo, various gingerbread, honeycomb, and ice cream sandwich) with wifi networks and a wii that is running the homebrew channel.
To use this app:
0) Make sure phone and Wii are on the same network (connected to same router)
1) Launch Homebrew Channel on Wii, wait for it to load
2) Press HOME on Wii remote (Start on GC controller)
3) Enter IP from the upper left corner off the Wii's screen into the app
4) Press HOME/Start again to get out of the pause menu
5) Select file on app and tap "Send to Wii"
Wiiload is a method of loading .dol and .elf files over the network. It can also be used to install homebrew applications directly onto your SD card. If the icon in the very bottom right of the Homebrew Channel is lit up, it should work for you.
First download the package, which includes all version of Wiiload. Then determine your Wii's IP address by pressing the home button on the Wiimote at the Homebrew Channel's main screen. After that, follow the instructions for your operating system.
The intent of this app is to bring the convenience of the Wiiload application for the PC to Android, allowing for quick installation and running of homebrew code without whipping out the compy. It uses a Java implementation of Wiiload called JWiiload which is available at http://code.google.com/p/jwiiload.
There's an ad, but it can be disabled by entering "I love you" in the "Make New Folder" dialog in the file browser. :) Happy hacking. (There is currently a glitch that may crash the app if you do this, it will be resolved in the next update. The crashing will only happen once, and the ad will still toggle.)
Glitches involving broken pipes can be fixed by pressing scan, will be addressed further in next update as well.
The "I love you bug" - temporary, will be fixed
Crashes when you try to send a file to something that is not a Wii - will show an error message next update
Dropbox Download :
Windows Controller control via WIFI connection , computer LAN to connect and operate within , support multiplayer .
● Google Chrome: Chrome performed through a simple button operation , including narrow, medium , zoom , delete, paging, paging increases , website , home, refresh , stop, search , on a page , next page , previous page, next a , wheel, mouse functions , keyboard control .
● PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation : presentations through simple button operation , including indicators , brushes , laser pens, erasers, refresh , white, black , projection presentations and end the presentation, and provide progress shaft for users to quickly jump to render the page to page , and supports voice control , including start, end, Previous, Next, head , and finally, white, black , index , brushes , fluorescent , laser , clear , eraser and shutdown. etc. .. voice commands to switch the function.
Indicator function through the phone 's gyroscope devices to detect mobile phone 's 3D position, simulate mouse control functions , using methods similar to the Wii console .
● Power control : computer power operation performed through a simple button. Contains shutdown, timed shutdown , reboot, reboot timer , lock, sleep , sleep. Support voice control , including shutdown , reboot , lock, sleep , sleep , ex: three seconds to shutdown / reboot , four minutes shutdown / reboot , 5 hours shutdown / reboot , six days shutdown / reboot , and supports automatic locking function if the user leaves the computer WIFI range is automatically locked to protect user privacy and data security .
● Entertainment: For Windows Media Player / Classic, Baidu music , PPS, KKBOX, iTunes, Youtube ... etc. , 12 kinds of playback devices operate , including play, pause , adjust volume, on the one , the next song .
● Gadgets: Gadgets PC calls through simple buttons , such as Calculator , Notepad , Snipping Tool , Paint ... and so on , to improve efficiency.
Assassins Creed 3
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
Ben 10 Omniverse
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
Mass Effect 3 Special Edition
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition
New Super Mario Bros U
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge
Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
►Works Offline, No internet connection required
►Comes with Integrated Web Browser
►Easy To Search Cheats
►Contains All Games Cheats
►Takes Less Than 1 Mb in Phone Memory
Support Developer's Work. Get Paid Version!
♦♦Paid Version Features♦♦
►Comes with Integrated Web Browser
►Both Offline and Web Search Available
Please Rate it if You Like it
Feel Free to e-mail me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the code at: http://code.google.com/p/nehe-android/
Please feel free to contact me for any comments/suggestions.
Shortcut keys: Space,F,G,L,T,B,A,Z.
This is the demo application of the Crouton library that is freely available at https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton
If you're having issues with the library, please open an Issue here: https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton/issues/new
The library offers a wide variety of customization options that have not been implemented in this Demo application yet.
All that's required to use Crouton is using the library within your Android application and the call "Crouton.makeText(Activity, CharSequence, Style).show();"
The icon has been created by Marie Schweiz.
Crouton is inspired by Cyril Mottier.
PC must be installed HServer
Dropbox Download : http://goo.gl/5F3kYk Or http://ppt.cc/auBH
Install setup :
1.Download HServer and run it.
2.Make sure PC/NB and smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.Open "PPT Remote Control" App.
4.This APP will automatically search area network devices.
5.Click the device and enjoy it !
6.Make sure that PowerPoint is running the operation.
Android smart handheld devices to connect to the computer (Windows), PowerPoint (PPT) presentations to further control the presentation through a simple button operation, including indicators pen, laser pen, eraser, refresh, white, black,Slides Presentation and end presentation ... and other functions, the consolidated described above to achieve a better presentation environment.
●Control your cursor like wii
●Return to page 1
●Screen go white
●Screen go black
●Slide go to page
Keyword : Powerpoint , PPT ,Control , Remote ,Remote Control,Wii,WIFI
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/Holiestar,
a lots of features:effects, colors, pics loading/saving ...
multitouch works only with 2.X devices! (so, no hero!)
nexus and droid/milestone can only handle 2 touches.
all above are used for ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save your drawings.
->Root is Required!
Share your 3G/4G Internet connection with Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, PS3, Wii, Xbox. No tether fees.
Clients can connect via wifi or bluetooth and get access to the internet using the mobile connection (4G, 3G, 2G) or (in case you are using bluetooth) the wifi connection which is established by the handset.
◆ KEY FEATURES ◆:
-> Share Internet connection
-> Access Control
-> 1-Click WIFI Tether Widget
-> WIFI connection logs
-> Battery Temperature
-> WIFI Tether configurations
-> WIFI Security configurations
-> Automatic shutdown options
-> LAN configurations
-> Notifications configurations
-> Other Miscellaneous configurations
Wifi tether , WIFI HOTSPOT , one click wifi tether , wifi share , wifi tethering , fast wifi tether , easy wifi tether , network share , network sharing , share network , internet share , share internet
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
ActionBarSherlock is an extension of the compatibility library designed to facilitate the use of the action bar design pattern across all versions of Android with a single API.
The library will automatically use the native action bar when appropriate or will automatically wrap a custom implementation around your layouts. This allows you to easily develop an application with an action bar for every version of Android from 2.x and up.
The demo sample is a showcase of the functionality of the library (most notably, the action bar). There are several demos of different functionality but the most important is the feature toggles. A set of buttons make up the layout of this activity which allow you to toggle virtually all of the display-related settings of the action bar to observe how it behaves on various device configurations.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the 'Sixaxis Compatibility Checker' (available for free in the Android Market) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your PS3 Sixaxis, DualShock 3 and Navigation controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
More from developer
> Up to four controllers at a time
> Nunchuck and classic controller compatible
> Easily create, edit, and switch between profiles for different apps
This app is not compatible with devices that use Samsung's Touchwiz UI on Android versions < 3.0 and on HTC devices that use Sense UI. The only way to fix this is by flashing a custom rom such as Cyanogen.
Also not compatible with the Galaxy Nexus!
If you liked the free version, please consider buying this as a donation to support the development of this library.
This is the exact same app as the free version, so you should try it before donating.